• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

37x13.50x15 Pro-comp x-terrains, 90% plus tread, American Racing Wheels

Ricky

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, I got some 37x13.50x15 Pro-comp x-terrains with XTC compound and over 90% tread left. These tires have worked great for me on pretty much every surface imaginable, including pavement. They are radials which ride smoothly and have great road manners. I love them but don’t have the time to upgrade my Cherokee dinky axles in order to compensate them. They have very few road miles and only one wheeling season on them. They have absolutely no cuts of plugs either.

They are mounted on 15x7 six lug steel American Racing wheels. I run around PSI and have never lost a bead yet with this set up.

You’ll pay around $360 a piece for these new. I’m looking to get $800 B/O for the set. If you want just the rims I’ll take $100 for all 4 and you can come over and take them off the wheels since they are too big for my tire machine.

I’m located in Lee NH, 03861. Feel free to PM me with any question or stop buy sometime. I have pictures but don’t know how to post them. I can email them on request.

Home 603-658-7790
Cell: 603-617-6048

Thanks,
Ricky

Back