• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

37" baja claws on Allied beadlocks

Dirt22

NAXJA Forum User
Selling a set of Mickey Thompson Baja Claw mud terrain tires mounted to Allied Bead Lock wheels 5 on 4.5 lug pattern

Tires are beat up, They're off a rock crawler that has been on some tough trails. There is tons of tread left, but there are also lots of gouges and rock rash. These tires have never had a heat cycle on them (never driven on road) so they're very soft and grippy, they work great, just don't look so good.
I believe one has a plug in it, all hold air, 2 of them leak down after a few days. I call it auto-deflate.

Wheels are 15"x 8" 3.75 Allied Beadlocks. Wheels are good, rings definitely have some rock rash but I don't think they're bent up much, maybe a ding here and there. Lug pattern is 5 on 4.5 which is standard for YJs, TJs, XJs, and MJs, and I think they'll fit Ford Rangers, maybe some others.

I also have a 5th wheel and tire as a spare that isn't pictured, Same wheel/ Beadlock, I forget the name brand of the spare tire. It's real beat up and I would only use it as a spare to get off the trail. It had a big rip in the sidewall that was vulcanized.

Asking $1100 for 5 37" tires and 5 beadlock wheels.
Not interested in trades or tattoos or separating the tires from the wheels.

Temecula, CA
951-THREE 26 - SEVEN 689

cjof.jpg

uod0.jpg

ndj7.jpg

Back