• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35" Goodyear MTR Kevlar with wheels FS!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
For sale, set of 5!
Good Year MTR Kevlars with only 2,000 miles. Actual size is 315/75/16 mounted on 16x8 (5x4.5) black steel wheels. Tires have 2K miles. In great condition, tons of tread. They have been wheeled, but are in awesome shape. Pics attached

Tires are at my friends shop in Corona, asking $1150 for all 5, with tires. One wheel has a slight bend from rock rash on it. pictured below as well.

4e866c9d.jpg

7c553901.jpg

8a88cd66.jpg

9104dff1.jpg

e324f2c1.jpg

4db68cfe.jpg

5de0ce48.jpg

579f587c.jpg

Lol nice, hey andy do you happen to have any hella light mounts laying around? When I sold my stock bumper I forgot to take them off :doh:

Hella light mounts? Tabs?

I have the original bar that came with my lightforce lights with 4 tabs on it......if they work and you want to cut them off and reuse them. You are more than welcome to it. I just can't get myself to throw stuff like that away. hahaha

Hella light mounts? Tabs?

I have the original bar that came with my lightforce lights with 4 tabs on it......if they work and you want to cut them off and reuse them. You are more than welcome to it. I just can't get myself to throw stuff like that away. hahaha

I think he needs the u shaped part that goes between the light and the bumper to bolt the light down.

Back