• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(3) different sets of wheels for sale

GottaBeJeep

NAXJA Forum User
(5) 16X8" 5X4.5bp TJ Rubicon Moab rims. Have stock 245/75R16 MT/R's. Tires are scrap and the wheels have been...well, wheeled. The edges are pretty roughed up. Would still look good on a rig that actually wheels. $250 OBO.

(5) 16x7" 5x4.5bp Crager Soft 8's. Four of them have 265/75R16 Trxus M/T's that are scrap, but the spare has a brand new never touched the pavement old style MT/R 265/75R16. $200 OBO

(5) 15x10" 5x5.5bp Ion 171 Black with polished lip. Cheapest place to get these is here:
http://www.wheelsforless.com/SearchResult.aspx?Keywords=black+171+15x10&Exact=True
They are $109.95 with free shipping, meaning $549.75 for a set of five. These look almost brand new, never offroad, just a few little scuffs from the weights. $300 OBO.

Not going to ship but will meet within reasonable distance. Will not dismount tires unless you pay for it. Can picture message what wheels look like just pm me with your cell number. Standard text messaging and data charges apply. :D

Sure you won't ship the Moab rims?

They're not worth the extra $250 to unmount the scrap tires and ship. Sorry, I promise I'm doing you a favor not letting you spend that kind of money on them.

I would do 150.00 on the 16x8 Rubi wheels since there banged up. Plus im local and I can go get them from ya!! let me know.
and I can get them on Thursday if you want Im off work all day!!!

Last edited:
I would do 150.00 on the 16x8 Rubi wheels since there banged up. Plus im local and I can go get them from ya!! let me know.
and I can get them on Thursday if you want Im off work all day!!!

OK, see you Thursday. :D

Moabs spoken for by jeepdude25. Come on, these others are in my way, make me a reasonable offer and get them out of here.

Haven't heard from jeepdude since his last post so everything still up for sale. Updated prices, just want this stuff out of here.

$200 OBO on the Moabs
$150 OBO on the Soft 8's
Still $300 OBO on the Ion's.

Cragers gone, moabs and Ions still available.

BTT

$150 firm on the Moabs.
$250 firm on the Ions.

Posting them on Craigslist this Monday.

All wheels gone. Mods can delete this post

Back