• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd Jeep, first XJ

gear jammer

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all, new member here. I recently picked up a 98 XJ sport with a 6" lift, 5spd, 30 in the front, and a 8.25 in the rear. I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll try to get one posted up later. I'm gonna try and take care of all the weak links first, stearing box brace, frame brace, that kinda stuff. Hopefully I'll have money for gears very soon, and an sye.
Hope to see some of you guys out on the trails in the near future.

I took a poser pic today while I was out running around.

Photo127.jpg

Please stay on the trails and/or road that looks to me to be off a beaten path.

it could be his own private property:dunno:, I always hate to assume the worst out of people.

Thus why I didn't mod it using my uber mod powers of doom.

Welcome to the forum.

Nice XJ, very clean. I'm pretty sure I've seen you driving around town.

Check out the Staging Area Forum for some local events coming up for the next two weekends.

Also, I wouldn't stress over the pics. ;)

TORX;245064466 I wouldn't stress over the pics. ;)[/QUOTE said:
I kinda got my panties in a bunch, I understand though, people tearing up everything, wheeling where they're not supposed to be is what gets stuff closed.

I need to get this XJ on the trails and see how it does. My last Jeep was a CJ5 on 35's that was locked, spooled, and re-geared with some decent springs. I feel like I'm driving a stock Jeep again.

Back