• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

25k... wow

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I don't post as much as i used to but i am still around. It used to be a lot easier to cruise the board all day at work when i was at a job that had internet.

I am coming up on 25k posts and I just want to thank all of you that I have learned from over the years, especially joe peters, jon kelly, mt_mike, tim_mn, drmoab, talyn... and being inspired to get out there by the amazing pics of intrepidxj Randy. I strive to share the knowledge you guys have filled my head with over the years. I like to think that I have helped out one or two people over the years at least but who knows. I have helped more people in my driveway than i can count and I can thank this forum and my local chapter for that.

This is not a bragging post call me a post whore all you want. I'm just here humbly posting to let some of the new guys know that there are people here that care very much about this club and you would do good to listen to them. We are a club first and a forum second. I have made friends that I could not do without here over the last 8 years, and there has been well over 100 jeeps worked on in my driveway. We are here as a community of XJ/MJ owners and we are here for each other, this is not your typical vehicle forum.

That said, we are in the time of the March membership drive, if you've benefited from the advice on this page please consider joining our club. If searching this forum or having your question answered has saved you more than the 50 bucks of taking it to a mechanic just to get looked at join us. We are a club first and a forum second, your dues go to keep the trails open that we all wheel on both a local and national level. your dollars matter, and are well spent. in the past our club has been able to donate over $20,000 to land use causes all across the USA, for a silly jeep club that is an incredible accomplishment we all take pride in.

I love this club. I know not everyone here is my best friend... I've rubbed some the wrong way over the years but I do respect a very high number of the people in this club and even those that I am not close with I hold you in very high regard.

Thank you NAXJA, for some of the best friends I've ever had, and definitely the best memories.

:thumbup:

Last edited:

Humbled to be included in that list of people Mike.

NAXJA is an outstanding club, even for guys like me who are hundreds of miles from the next closest club member.

Join or renew today. You won't regret it.

Humbled to be included in that list of people Mike.

NAXJA is an outstanding club, even for guys like me who are hundreds of miles from the next closest club member.

Join or renew today. You won't regret it.

the list is longer but I can't remember everyone who has helped me over the years, but you earned your place on it. Read the FAQs people and if you do a job on your jeep that isn't in the FAQs take lots of pictures and give us a writeup! this forum is about sharing and knowledge and if you've googled around we're about the best resource for XJ tech you're going to find outside of the factory service manuals.

I am here to help, I do make a conscious effort to help and I want to share the knowledge that you and the others have posted before me. I just don't have time to read every post on the forum anymore (i literally did this for about 6 years, that helps explain most of my post count).

Back