• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

258 rods, comp cam, moab rim, RE UCA, MT/Rs, Xcal 3, + WTB

wy_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums. I'm trying to sell and buy parts to assist with my stroker project (95 2dr 5spd XJ). Once we get started I'm going to post a build thread. All items are in Cheyenne, WY. Depending on the purchase I might be willing to meet in Ft Collins.

For sale:

16" Rubicon Moab wheel (5x4.5") with new 245/75/16 Goodyear MT/R $175 OBO

Pair of 245/75/16 Goodyear MT/R 99.9% tread remaining $240 OBO

Pair of 245/75/16 Goodyear MT/R 40% even tread remaining $120 OBO

Pair 245/75/16 Goodyear MT/R uneven tread, 35% on inner tire, 5% on outer. Make offer?

258 AMC rods for use with stroker with .10 oversized Clevite rod bearings $100 OBO

Comp Cam 68-232-4 brand new in box. $140+shipping on Summit, will sell for $115 OBO

Rubicon Express adjustable upper conrol arms part RE3780. Used, like new (only a few hundred miles). The seller would not separate them from the trackbar/LCAs I purchased from him. I have not received them in the mail yet, but will allow dibs $165 OBO

SCT X-Calibrator 3 for 96-04 Mustang GT. Only used once, comes with all emblems and original packaging. I had this on my 03 Mustang Convertible. I sold the car while it was in tune, so this will have to be sent to SCT to be unlocked. They charge $150 to unlock. I'm asking $125 OBO.

Now for the WTB:

Good condition tan carpet and seats for a 95 2 door XJ.

Upgraded front/rear axles for XJ. I'm looking for something geared between 4.10 and 4.56. Locker isn't necessary, I'm not going to do a lot of crawling/offroad with the project. I was planning on regearing my D30/D35 to 4.56, but I also need the carriers to do the upgrade. I figured I'd spend a little extra and pick up a set of axles from somebody. If I can't find axles, maybe a D30 and D35 carrier that will allow 3:73 and up will do.

Vent windows for 96 and older XJ. My project is a base model, and it'd be nice to have the upgraded ventable windows.

Side markers for 96 and older XJ. Clear or amber, doesn't matter.

Thanks for reading!

Here's a few pics. I'll sell all 7 Goodyear MT/R tires and Moab rim for $400.

I don't have a Dana 35 rear, I have a 27-spline 8.25. I'd be open for to buy or trade for a 8.25 29-spline carrier and locker. Thanks!

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

SCT tuner sold, new MT/Rs sold.

All 4 used MT/R's $100

Rubicon Express upper control arms. I have them and they look new. $140

16" Moab wheel $50

Comp cam $100

258 rods with STD Clevite rod bearings (thought they were oversized but they are std) $75

Random, but I have used Ride Concept 153 snowboard with VR bindings $50 and a medium blue/white/black Columbia Bugaboo parka jacket with fleece layer worn 3 times, still have tags $50.

I may accept trades for 2-door interior tan interior parts, side markers, possibly a rear bumper with hitch.

Thanks!

Back