• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ w/Stuff For Sale

spazzyfry123

NAXJA Forum User
Okay guys and gals...I miss my SS entirely too much. So to help pay for another SS, I'm going to need to sell my XJ. It's a blue 2001 Jeep Cherokee with an automatic transmission and ~92,000 miles on it. It has only been off-road a handful of times and really only use this thing on the road. The last time this has seen off-road has been about 6 months or more. And no, I don't run this thing hard. I don't because I know I have to drive it home:thatfunny: I just like to find good places to articulate that suspension and that's it (despise "mudding")

P1010180.jpg

Now for that "stuff"...

6.5" Rough Country suspension system
1.25 front coil spacers (to compensate for added weight from bumper/winch)
Sway bar quick disconnects
Adjustable upper & lower Rough Country control arms
Adjustable Rough Country track bar
Extended stainless steel braided brake lines
Advance Adapters Slip Yoke Eliminator kit
Speedo recalibration
Tom Woods double cardan custom rear driveshaft
Chrysler 8.25 rearend (chunk painted yellow)
33x12.50" Mickey Thompson MTZ tires
15x10 Allied black street lock wheels with locking lug nuts
Custom Dynomax turndown exhaust system
Surco roof rack with Hi-lift and spare
H.D Steering system
Rough Country steering stabilizer
Custom fabricated stealth front bumper
**Custom fabricated rear bumper is being made/installed right now!**
Mile Marker 9000lb winch w/remote
Fenders cut out w/tubing custom-bent to form fender "flares"
Cobra CB radio
P.A. speaker mounted under-hood
Panasonic head unit
Polk Audo 6.5" speakers in doors and sound bar on ceiling
Custom sub encloser with WWII RPG box mounted on top (tool box)
Badass fire extenguiser mounted where factory spare tire was
2- 12" competition Kicker subs
Blaupant Amp mounted under rear seat
Amp remote control mounted (Vel-cro) on dash
Tow package

I know I'm missing a bunch of stuff, but I was just trying to think of as many things as I could off the top of my head before I go to sleep. The only pictures I have of it as clean as I keep it is before I had the fenders cut out and all that.

P1010096.jpg

But this is how it looks now (dirty cause I just had the fenders cut out, so I of course had to test it out real quick...That testing is that first picture)

P1010166.jpg

P1010165.jpg

**Throwing in a complete professional detail for the new owner!**

I'm looking to get about $11,000 out of it.

The Jeep is now permantly located in Buford, GA. Hit me up if you're interested at all!

Thanks!
-Tyler

The best way to reach me is through AIM (spazzyfry123) or E-mail ([email protected]) or PM

dang it i seemed to have misplaced my winning lottery ticket.
it's a shame i never saw you around buford i worked at the mall for a good 6 months. nice jeep, i'll look for some takers.

TheDiabetic said:
it's a shame i never saw you around buford i worked at the mall for a good 6 months. nice jeep, i'll look for some takers.

That's odd, I live maybe 5 or 10 minutes from the mall and am always in that general area, too. But thanks for the compliment! Let me know if you know anyone that might be interested:search:

TheDiabetic said:

:roflmao: I think your rig just got called a "mall crawler". :twak: Thats gotta sting a little bit!

Jess said:
:roflmao: I think your rig just got called a "mall crawler". :twak: Thats gotta sting a little bit!

Hahaha...I guess I didn't think of it like that. If you want to go anywhere around here, you have to get on the interstate...which is where the mall is. But as of late, that is all the Jeep has been, a highly capable mall-crawler:nono: . I just never have the time to get out and have fun with it like it should. I have been using it as my daily driver, but now I'm using my true mall-crawler. A prestine '95 Sahara that I have never taken offroad. Pretty much everything on it has been replaced with brand new parts so I just don't want to get all dirty since I'm trying to sell that one as well.

nah nah guys i'm not saying a mall crawler...it's just that the mall is on a high traffic hwy and theres plenty of chances for me to have seen it but i never did....therefore you can't be a mall crawler never saw you at the mall!

TheDiabetic said:
nah nah guys i'm not saying a mall crawler...it's just that the mall is on a high traffic hwy and theres plenty of chances for me to have seen it but i never did....therefore you can't be a mall crawler never saw you at the mall!

so you are saying YOU hang out at the mall?!? :shhh:

i have a friend who might be interested in your XJ, and would like to see it in person. send him an email at [email protected] or you can PM me on here. and about how far are you from chattanooga?

MELKORsXJ said:
i have a friend who might be interested in your XJ, and would like to see it in person. send him an email at [email protected] or you can PM me on here. and about how far are you from chattanooga?

Tell your buddy to send me a PM on here since I don't have his screen name. I think Chattanooga is about 150 miles from me (Buford, GA).

he doesn't have an XJ, so doesn't have a SN for here... you can PM me, and i'll pass it on to him...

for sale still?

Sorry about all of this confusion. A lot of stuff has been happening here lately. I just got out of the hospital for a few days and everything is just too confusing for me right now. I'm holding off on selling it for a while and may just end up keeping it now. Like I said, I'm just really confused on my situation right now and I'm just not in a position to sell it right now.

All right well I think I have it back on the market now that I have my medical situation figured out. With all of the crap that was going on, I really just had zero time to even attempt to sell it (as MELKORsXJ's friend sadly found out with me not being able to get back to any of his calls or anything...Terribly sorry about it, but being in intensive care really puts a damper on things. Please let him know that if he is still interested that it's for sale again as I can't find any of his E-mails/phone #). I do have a local guy and an out-of-stater interested in it for $12,500 right now interestingly enough, though. But never-the-less...

norcalchris said:

What? Haha:wave1:

Sorry once again for all of the confusion/troubles I may have caused everyone!

-Tyler

so... why the $1500 increase in price?

are you still looking for $11K?

MELKORsXJ said:
so... why the $1500 increase in price?

are you still looking for $11K?

Sorry, I should have clarified...I've had it listed locally for more. I will still let it go for $11k here on the boards, though.

Back