• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ on 37s

Chowderr

NAXJA Forum User
2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4 automatic 4.0L I6 engine 103k miles. The axles are a high pinion Dana 44 front and a 9” rear out of a 79 bronco. Both have 4.88 gears and both are spooled. The front suspension is a 3 link radius long arm front with Fox 2.0 Air Shox, leaves in rear. It has Protofab front and rear bumpers, Milemarker 9k winch w/ rope, Air Raid intake, chromoly 1 ton steering, and 37x14.5r15 Toyo M/T with plenty of tread. It is street legal and registered. The doors are removable. Needs a few bushings and does not come with a hatch.

Located in San Clemente, Ca

I am asking $7000.
I am willing to take trades or partial trades. Ill look at anything.

048-1.jpg

051-1.jpg

003.jpg

This is one sweet rig! I've seen this thing in action and it's very capable! GLWS

This is one sweet rig! I've seen this thing in action and it's very capable! GLWS
Thanks. It is a great rig and I really don't want to get rid of it, but I am going to be moving soon and I could use the money.

Yeah we know, you're walking through the pic. :D

Again though, nice rig, saw it on the x trail and it did everything very well.

Haha I didn't see that pic till after I wrote my response :p

any bids?

Sale pending

still for sale

7-8 inches

I have not had any problems with the shocks with supporting the front, as for road mannerisms I dont think I would be able to tell the difference if i were running regular coils. I can run my jeep at 75+ mph with no problem. Flex with these are just plain amazing. The only thing I dont like about them they unload when I am wheeling up hill, so I use my winch to hold my axle to my frame.

JVandrubicon021.jpg

065.jpg

I'll try and get more pictures when it stops raining here

Last edited:
IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg
\

Here is a closer view of my suspension set up

Bump, send me an offer, and let your friends know.

Back