• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 HO 2.5 in Lift

rockfrog

NAXJA Forum User
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 with leather. The Jeep itself has 206k miles on it but does not show it. It has a 4.7 High Output V8 from a 2003 Grand Cherokee Overland, yes it is the HO version. The engine has approximately 90k miles. This engine gives an extra 30 HP and 30 ft/lb of torque over the base 4.7. New water pump, thermostat, radiator, motor mounts.

I changed the trans fluid and filter since it had a pan leak. I was thinking it was the crappy paper/cork type gasket, but it still leaks so I think it needs a new pan. A new Mopar pan is about $40.00

NP242 Selec-trac transfer case, not the full time 4wd option. This gives you 2 wheel drive, Full and Part time 4 wheel drive and 4 wheel low range.

It has 2.5 inch lift , dual Rough Country steering stabilizers. It has a Flowmaster muffler and it sounds really good.

Seats are heated leather, they are in decent shape driver has a small tear from a screw driver and the motor does not work to adjust the height but it does move back and forth, and the seat back reclines fine.

No Rust, Good paint and a few minor dings.

It is sitting on 255/75/17 Bf Goodrich Mud Terrains that are running a little low on tread but not bald. These are the same tires that come off the JK Rubicons so they are plenty cheap, you can usually find a set of 4 for $500 with less than 5000 miles.

It does need a little work. Like noted above needs new driver seat motor, the right rear window regulator needs replaced, the right front cv boot is torn, needs hood struts and the rear shocks need new bushings.

$4200

Call PM or text 719 Four Nine 4 6882

01111_juNlfAKekIk_600x450.jpg

00j0j_3JO0LaJWCon_600x450.jpg

01717_6kyqwDyTCHC_600x450.jpg

00707_3YxejeSkCJx_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Back