• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj parts vehicle or ?? For sale

rockhead

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2000 xj that me and a friend bought from his work as potential project but have decided to let it go. His work is a cement quarry an it shows. The thing is covered in cement dust and the body is pretty beat. But the engine had been rebuilt in the last 5000 miles and the whole drive train operates good. At this point I don't want to part it out. I will take $700 for the whole jeep.
It has a 4.0/231/aw4/8.25/dana 30 drive train. With un known miles on everything but the engine. Will try to post pictures but just picture the ugliest xj you have probably seen :) located in Hesperia

I am looking for something I can use as a daily driver. Just needs to be reliable and have 4 doors. $700 is definitely in my price range.

And its ugly too.

;)

I am interested. Need to check it out first. I am doing the Cleghorn Adopt-A-Trail clean up on Saturday but I could go check it out on Sunday. Sending PM.

Back