• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj parting out

lazarus

NAXJA Forum User
We bought a gold four door with 4.0/aw4/np231. we are selling all but a few things. engine/tranny/transfer case are spoken for. it has the d30 hp and an 8.25 rear both open, NO skids. the front is a little smashed up(from accident) so some goodies non useable. ill post pics and send pms on what you want and offers. jeep and parts are located in central indiana and am willing to ship at buyers exspense, also can meet if not to far(weekends only)

DSCN1540.jpg

DSCN1539.jpg

DSCN1538.jpg

I'm looking for the 2 brake lines that go from the master cylinder to the proportining valve. Would you happen to have these? What would you want for them shipped to 07480?. Thanks

Let me know how much you want for the A/C Evaporator (the part in the inside unless it is known to leak) Also the left A/C outlet register and the center register. Thanks.

What kind of shape are the wheels and tires in?

I want 1 or both cross bars for the roof rack. shipping to 62067. Thanks!!!

the cross bucks are spoken for, the wheels and tires are your normal steel sport affair, and one tire was a little warped/worn funny, prolly due to the accident, but other wise good.

I'll take the D30 axle shafts, if they're in good shape. They would be shipped to a business address 02747.

Let me know,
Thanks,
Bill

Is the e-brake handle assembly still there??

Thanks

the mirrors are there and in great shape, the shafts are going to go with the axle and yes the ebrake assmb is there and working

power windows? driver side window regulator maybe?, the gears in mine are grindin pretty bad, just shoot me a pm thanks!

im interested in the passenger side front door glass. You would have to ship it to 92065. and how much would you get rid of it for? Also electric cooling fan.

Nick

Radio? Does it have the rear sound bar?

What color are the interior seats an carpet? Looking for seat replacements/carpet for a 94 XJ. Any idea if the seats/carpet would be a direct bolt-in replacement for a 94 XJ? Or are the 97+ different than pre-96? I could remove and pick up. Shoot me a PM with details and price. Thanks.

It does have the rear sound bar(part of headliner) the seats and interior are all beige/tan, and im not sure if they are a direct bolt in for pre97

Back