• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ part out, lots of goodies!

Bstd_02_Wgn

NAXJA Forum User
RE 5.5" Lift, drop brackets, new bushings, will come with the spare bushings i have- $500

35" Goodyear MTr Kevlar, worn evenly, great tread left, on Soft 8 rims, brand new spare, balanced with airsoft beads, great ride for 35's! -$850

ARB winch bumper, homemade brackets, 7 bolts per side; LED lights at corners, bedlinered, bracket for solenoid and license plate bracket included- $450

Warn M8000 winch, cable straight no kinks, well cared for, one of the cross bars broke though, still pulls great, does not affect function- $300

First gen. Wilderness Roof rack, includes highlift mount, spare tire mount, rack for shovel/axe and the eyehooks on the front for the 4 spotlights, crossbar on rear drilled for 2 backup lights- $250

tan leather seat from older xj, really good shape, 2 front and full rear seat, patched tear on passenger seat, mounted on manual sliders- $125

OBA setup, includes 3gal tank, manifold, a/c compressor and all the lines, very well setup, the tank and manifold mount in the rear cargo area, air line and chuck for tires included, fills all 4 35's in a matter of minutes and will run a 1/2" snapon air gun to take off pinion nuts with ease!- $200

4 KC Daylighters, 2 backup lights, 100w on the daylighters, 55w on the reverse lights, decent shape, one of the daylighters needs a bulb. Includes plastic covers and KC soft covers- $125

Contura light switches, bottom LED indicator comes on with head/marker lights, top hald illuminates when switch is on, all green LED to match the interior lighting, 2 covers for Spotlights, 1 for backup lights, and a rear switch for a conpressor, also will include a third green cover for spotlights. All mounted in a pod, includes wiring instructions- $100

HP D30, was a vac disconnect, convert to newer solid shaft, 456 gears, TruTrac, WJ knuckles/brakes, highsteer using JKS/WJ RHD, Go-fer-it inserts, Wheel bearings and ball joint great shape, same for rod ends, ujoints, pads and rotors, Has mounts for sway bar links welded on; comes with spare shafts- $800

8.25, ZJ disc swap, new bearings and seals, 456 w powertracks, raised shock mounts, comes with spare shafts, pads and rotors are in great shape, includes ruffstuff OS ubolts and HD spring top hats- $400

JKS trackbar, the home brew one, NEVER driven on, will be sanded and painted before sale; has rebuildable ball joints and comes with RE track bar bracket- $150

Crown 5-layer braided brake lines, for 4.5-6" lifts. Rear line has the red plastic outer coating peeling, still in great shape though- $60 front and rear

Home brew hand throttle -$50

JKS Quicker discos, good shape, always greased- $80

60" Highlift jack, needs some lube but still good working order -$50

JCR Steel tail light buckets, LED lights and harnesses, thickly painted with MackBlack paints, GREAT shape!- $190

3 stock front driveshafts, 2 with rebuilt cardans, $35 each

231 TC with AA SYE, great shape- $150

231 TC with stock tailshaft- $100

Tan center console, comes with painted black bracket on pass. side for GPS mount- $30

Tan lighted visors- $30

ZJ shift knob- $10

Cobra 29LTD CB, weather band radio, good shape, green back lighting- $50

HD battery shutoff switch, Painted bracket, mounts right behind battery, all cables included VERY HEAVY DUTY, 230amp switch- $80

Black doors, power windows locks, great shape, with the exception of a dent in the passenger rear door, tinted rear glass, all options work, complete door assy's- $50/door

rear hatch, black, small dent on drivers side, inside platic panel needs a couple tree pins to hold in place- $65

2" Poly Budget spring spacers- $20

OEM steering box, good shape, no leaks- $50

Durango HD steering box, good shape no leaks- $65

Inline 6 coil pack, good shape- $60

6 Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers, $75 per 2 spacers

img7340k.jpg

img7352c.jpg

img7364g.jpg

img7288b.jpg

img7290b.jpg

Everything else, PM for a price! All prices are picked up with the exception of small items like the tail lights. I will remove the parts starting this weekend, and in order of payment received!

Pictures of the tires? Do you have a measurement on tread? Interested.
Willing to separate from rims?

Begster...

Want to keep them on the rims, I will bring my tread depth gauge home tomorrow and measure.

Aaron...

Sry, not interested in shipping the winch. My parents live in Western MA, though so if your interested we can arrange to meet.\

Chedisme...

Yes, it will come with the mount, antenna, cable, antenna spring and antenna. The button on the back of the mic to hold it in the mic holder is broken though....still works just doesn't hang up on the hook.

IROC...

$90 shipped

Clean4dr....

$70 shipped, they are power, heated and folding, in good shape

Last edited:
PM sent.

Bill

I'm interested in the 231 w/AA SYE. My low isn't in great shape. Where exactly are you located just to get an idea of where I would be driving?

why are ya parting that beauty out? Seems a damn shame!

I live in Berlin, NH. I travel down to Dalton, MA every now and then so if im heading that way I can bring some parts with me.

Winch, bumper, cb setup are sold.

FlexJ...

I will ship it on your dime.

All interior parts are off, lots of trim pieces, lights, dash cluster, HVAC and OEM switch panel w/ switches....

Also want to sell:

rear hatch, $100 w/ tinted glass

Tranny, AW4 auto, 164k in good shape, no leaks, never had any problems- $150

Cherokee shell, very little rust, some dents and dings and scratches- $200

All prices OBO

When do you think you'll be in the mass area? I really can't afford the case with the sye until next week but I will 100% buy it from you. I need it. 4 lo is gone on mine

Edit: I may be selling a car this week. Trying to get rid of it so with a lucky sale I will buy the 231w/AA SYE right away

Last edited:
Tcase w/ sye, front doors, door switches, door cards, JKS discos and switch pod gone!

Pulled all the interior today! All panels in great shape! have dome lights, etc!

Last edited:
When do you think you'll be in the mass area? I really can't afford the case with the sye until next week but I will 100% buy it from you. I need it. 4 lo is gone on mine

Edit: I may be selling a car this week. Trying to get rid of it so with a lucky sale I will buy the 231w/AA SYE right away

Someone got the tcase before you but I do have a second with the stock tailshaft if your interested, $100. As far as when I'll be in Mass next, I can bring the other tcase with me this weekend and leave it at my parents because it will be another 2-3 months before I am back to there house again.

Back