• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ: 75k miles, TNT long arm, RE 5.5", 33" BFG, Atlas t/c, ARB, +++++ more

330LICIOUS

NAXJA Forum User
2000 XJ: 75k miles, TNT long arm, RE 5.5", 33" BFG, Atlas t/c, ARB, +++++ more

Price: $9000

Considering selling my daily driver slash summer weekend warrior. I also have the TJ for sale on here, so which ever one sells first, I'll just keep the other one. It runs great on the highway with no vibes, and capable of wheeling through Rubicon. I built this with the intention of being able to drive it from the Bay Area to the Sierras, go through the trails, and drive it back home and to work the next day. It serves its purpose well.

Feel free to ask me any questions, but I'll let the accessories list and photos speak for themselves....

2000 Cherokee 4.0 4x4 with 75k~ miles
A/T, A/C, power windows, locks, keyless remote

Suspension / Steering
TNT Customs/Treks Offroad long-arm kit with belly skid
RE 5.5" coils and leaf springs w/ Teraflex shackle
Bilstein 5125 (255/75) shocks
JKS shock adapters
JKS bar pin eliminators
ORO U-turn HD steering, drag link / tie rod
TNT Customs/Treks Offroad HD track bar + drop bracket
Procomp steering damper

Axles / Driveline
Front: D30 (high pinion), 4.56, Detroit Truetrac
Rear: D44, 4.56, ARB air locker
Middle: ATLAS 2-speed 3.8
CV driveshafts custom made by SouthBay Drivelines

Armor
ARB front bumper
Detours USA Slimline rear bumper w/ tire swingout
JCROffroad sliders

Tires / Wheels
33x12.5 BFG mud terrains (including spare) with lots of tread (70-80% left)
Procomp 7069 black rims 15x8

Others
DieHard Platinum battery (same as Odyssey battery)
Surco roof rack
Pioneer CD deck
K&N filter
Throttle body spacer
Flowmaster cat-back exhaust system
Piaa fog lights
Hood Vents (Lebaron)

DSCN0612.jpg

d2f69e82.jpg

IMG_1898_zpsf5038f6e.jpg

IMG_1881_zps2b976f10.jpg

Re: 2000 XJ: 75k miles, TNT long arm, RE 5.5", 33" BFG, Atlas t/c, ARB, +++++ more

Amazing rig!! I am jealous of the atlas!

Last edited:
Re: 2000 XJ: 75k miles, TNT long arm, RE 5.5", 33" BFG, Atlas t/c, ARB, +++++ more

sweet rig, looks a lot like mine actually down the front bumper and rear tire carrier, color etc. Good luck with sale and post it up on craigslist or ebay too if that helps.

I paid 1k more for mine bone stock with the same mileage. Great deal, I would have paid more than that when i was looking 8 years ago

thanks guys.

forgot to mention there's a custom gas skid also, by Any7 off-road. this skid is like new, made in Oct. 2012.

i was able to sell the TJ, so this XJ is no longer for sale.

thanks for looking.

Back