• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ, 35's, d44s, Detroits, alloy shafts, Kings

Skullver

Still Flailing
$9000 obo

I am not really in dire need to get rid of it so, very close to the asking price only, I have invested alot of coin/time/work into this thing so somebody will be getting a great deal.

A 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic with a bit less than 80000 miles(only on the clock but I never fixed the speedo gear so actual mileage is LESS), a few minor dents(fixable!), otherwise very clean and recently finished. Has a throttle body spacer, K&N intake, all fluids changed religiously, runs absolutely flawlessly. Interior still has both airbags fully functional, factory CD/tape cassete, has power/ground wire already hooked up for your cb, just plug in CB. I am sure I am forgetting some crucial items, I'll update as I think of them

Suspension Specs:

Full Traction Longarms with Skyjacker front 8" coils, and Deaver 5.5" full race packs with Rubicon Express 1.5" boomerang shackles.

KING 2.5" x 10" travel remote reservior shocks in front, T&Js front shock conversion uppers and custom shock tabs lower(loop-loop).

Full Traction transfer case skid and crossmember(very beefy)

Axles:
front rubi Dana44 with Alloy USA Chromo shafts(inner and outer, lifetime warranty), axle tube seals, Detroit tru-trac, and spicer 4.88 ring and pinion

rear XJ Dana44 with disk brakes, alloy USA 33-spline chromo shafts(lifetime warranty), full Detroit, and spicer 4.88 ring and pinion.

Tires:
35/12-50/15 Maxxis Bighorns full size spare on American Racing outlaw II rims.

Bumpers:
custom front tube bumper with tow points, and .25" thick 6061-T6 aluminum skidplate, and custom rear bumper with hitch, tow points, and a tire swing for the full size spare.

Other stuff

has over the knuckle steering to keep the draglink out of harms way using a RHD draglink and a big daddy tie rod. Custom fiberglass front fender flairs with tons of tire clearance.

this thing runs and drives flawlessly, Fully smogged, registered, street legal etc, drives great on the highway, very reliable and basically the best parts you can get.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have as I am sure I forgot many details, I have been working on this thing for the past couple years, hate to see it go but it has to be done.

Thanks a bunch
Chris
[email protected]

This rig needs very little work to be ready to launch, limit straps, the front lower shock mounts need to be lowered a bit but if the buyer is serious I can do that at no extra charge if I get the full asking price, I will let it go cheaper as-is. It needs new rear shocks. The rear fenders need to be buttoned up to look a bit cleaner, I just have no time to work on/play with my own rigs right now and trying to concentrate all my efforts on the race truck. I will help button it all up though if it means it is sold, or you can have a 99% done rig for cheap. I have seen comparable rigs sell for over $15k! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

hey chris, lets see the inside...

ROBERTK said:
hey chris, lets see the inside...
let me get some pics for you, here is one of them, I can get some more later on as it is at home but I will keep searching through my thousands of photobucket pics for some more, i know I have them, just have to find them.
jeep4.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it is really going this time:)

Not sure on how much flair they have but they are Ajax/trailer products 96+ flares, they are much thicker than my hannemanns and I like the rounded look much better than the flat tops, oh well.

Thanks Rich, somebody should be stoked to get it.

I have a guy coming to most likely buy it tomorrow and drive it home, he offered $7800 minus the Kings, I am most likely going to take it as I have found some really good deals right now on full size trucks, just smogged it today for the sale, not a problem. Last chance:)
Cheers
Chris

SOLD!

Thanks Much, The guy who bought it was Stoked! He may be showing up around here as I left the NAXJA sticker on and let him know, he lives out in Big Bear so you guys should see that thing around there.

Now am shopping around for a 4x4 diesel if you guys know of any. Now I can finally get back to work on the race truck!!!!! Sad about losing it but the guy who bought it was way cool so it worked out really good. Another TJ guy converted to XJ
Chris

damn it must have been hard to let that one go. let me know when you get your diesel Chris, i got the megahookup on diesel stuff.

oh and those kings are working out super on my heep, i beat the living crap out of them a couple weeks ago on some fire roads and they worked GREAT.
:cheers:

Back