• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Jeep XJ Freedom parts for sale

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Thought I was going to buy this, fix a head and sell it for a quick flip but today when I pulled the grill out I found that it has been center punched very hard and has some frame damage so...I think I will probably part it out.

It has everything. The jeep itself is very straight, interior is very very nice. No tears or cracks in anything.

Silver with 16 inch Ultra Star?? Wheels with almost brand new 225 tires (9000 miles on them)

Let me know if you need anything.

avamydum.jpg

e3yme4en.jpg

y4eqehu3.jpg

3uramyzy.jpg

a9a6ezyt.jpg

ame5ajyq.jpg

How much for the whole thing then? I got a friend looking for one.

If that falls through how much for the hatch struts, rad fan shroud and center piece of the grill? An would you ship those parts?

If I were to be serious, though. I may be interested in the seats for my 'manche. I'll have to see what condition the ones in my parts XJ are in.

Hey Ryan if Isreal does not take the seats I may be interested in the front and the rear as a set. How much?

Back