• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ - 73,000 miles, 4.10 gears, BFG ATs and more

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, so the time has come to sell this Jeep as we are too big for it with our family. I am the second owner of this Jeep, my father was the first. He bought the vehicle new in 2000 from Deibel Jeep in Flagstaff, and drove it very little, as the mileage shows. You can see the current mileage in the photo below.

Everything is stock/standard equipment on this vehicle, except for a few things I'll cover below. It is the Sport Package, with the Trailer Tow Group and 124amp alternator. The exterior color is Stone White, with an Agate interior. The custom graphics were added by my father to match his travel trailer. Over the years we have added:

-Tekonsha brake controller
-4.10 gears, front and rear, installed by 4-Wheeler Supply in Phoenix.
-30 x 9.5 BFG AT, with full size spare from Discount Tires(certs included). Aluminum wheels as seen in photos.
-Airlift ride control rear air spring kit
-Rancho 2" suspension lift with front coils, rear AAL and front LCAs. Rancho adjustable shocks all around.
-Sears Diehard Platinum Marine Battery

I'm sure there are other items we have added, but at the moment I cannot think of any.

Overall, this a solid vehicle both mechanically, and looks good, with some minor cosmetic items. The left rear bumper end cap has a small crack in it from being tagged in a parking lot. The left running board(not really a step or a rock rail) has a hole in it from something....seriously, I have no clue what caused it, but it is there. The top of the hatch has some paint flaking off of it. The clear coat isn't peeling and the metal isnt rusting, the paint has just chipped off.

Please take a look at the pictures below, and feel free to ask me any questions on it via this thread, PM or email.

I'd like $7,000 for it. For another $1,000 I will include the bumpers shown here: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1096219
Thanks for looking.

015-1_zps1a55ef0c.jpg

027_zps01cff05a.jpg

011_zps9af19ad2.jpg

010_zps5d5c3a3f.jpg

Back