• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Cherokee For Sale

xjfanatic87

NAXJA Forum User
Due to gas prices on the rise, and my 2 hour round trip commute each day to go to tech school. I am selling my Cherokee. It is a 2000 with currently 110,000 mostly highway miles on it. It is in very good shape for it's age and how many miles are on it. Here is a list of what I have put on it. 2" Rough Country Lift, Tera Flex Quick Discos, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, 15" Rock Crawler Wheels with 27 x 9.50 Swamper SSR'S, Custom Roof Rack, Light bar with four procomp lights mounted to the bar, csf radiator, custom air intake, and Daystar poly sway bar bushings. There might be more but I can't remember it all right now. This vehicle is very well taken care of, I am going to school to be a mechanic so all of the maintenance is taken care of on time. I'm hoping to get $5000.00 for it, but shoot me some offers. Thanks for looking!
IMG_1060.jpg

Back