• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 sets of front Rubicon express coil springs

Outlander560

NAXJA Forum User
Re 1310 4.5 inch Rubicon express coil springs. Brand new in box literally. Bought 2 pairs by accident. They are front coils for Xj, mj,tj etc. Length 19.75 @160lbs per inch. Asking 85 bucks each. Can ship on buyers dime.

Want these gone 60 each pair...110 for both pairs. Also have 5.5 Rubicon express coils for sale they are used. To tall..make me an offer

do you still have the 4.5 inch springs ? i would be very interested in them. also do you know if they run tall i had R.E. coils on my LJ they were 3.5's and sat taller then other companies 4 in coils..

Not anymore when I had this up I didn't know amazon has this 4.5 for 72 bucks plus free 2 day shipping. The 4.5 sit low. With my bumper and winch netted me around 3.75 inches. They are a very soft coil spring 19.75 unsprung at 150 lbs per inch. If you want a taller spring I wouldn't go that route

Back