• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(2) BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KMs (old style) 35-12.50-15 $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrenchMonkey

NAXJA Member #771
NAXJA Member
Finally broke down and bought a matching set of tires, so I'm selling off my pairs...

These are the old ones, the regular KM. I got em spring of '08, so they're just over four years old. They have been used, on and off road. One has a plug in it, both have some trail rash and shallow fender slices. Neither is dryrotted, both hold air just fine.

I measured (roughly) 3/8" and 7/16" tread. Compared to BFG's spec of 19/32 new, that puts em at 63 and 74%. So while they've probably seen 25 trips and 25k miles, they've got at least 25 more left in em. They're worn even, and not cupped. They're a little louder than the nearly new KM2s I've got on the other side, but not much...

The KMs aren't available for price comparison, obviously. But the KM2s are running about $220-240 each when you can find em. Two, shipped, are anywhere from $5-600.

I'll let these go for $140 each, or $250 for the pair. I can deliver to the east side of Cincinnati for free, and a little farther for a little extra...

Reply here or text 513 37o oIIo...

Thanks!
Robert

km1-1.jpg

km1-2.jpg

km1-3.jpg

km1-4.jpg

km1-5.jpg

km1-6.jpg

km1-7.jpg

km1-8.jpg

Status