• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ Stocker - 3000obo Lake Geneva WI

xjtimxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey there,
I am looking to sell the Jeep. completely stock. good runner, 155000mi. Never had any issues, I got a new job and bought a car for the commute, so I feel bad that it is just sitting. I will be completely honest with all I can think of:
Four Wheel drive works, but the light on the dash does not come on
Two, One-inch rust holes in passenger rocker, everything else seems fairly solid
Had a death-wobble, replaced the steering stabilizer, has not done it since
Have had a couple issues with the starter getting stuck (read below)
Previous owner must have hit something in right front corner, fender has a little wave in it.

This jeep will come with 4 BFG all terrains, good tread, not mounted; Brand new MOOG track bar, bushings, and control arm bushings(I bought them when I was trying to track down the death wobble); also comes with a spare full size rim and brand new A/T tire (forgot the brand, it is off brand, but new), also have a used but good condition starter to go with it to fix the intermittent starter issue. Tune up stuff (plugs, wires, cap, rotor), and any other jeep parts I can find laying around that go with it.

I am asking 3000 obo, cash talks, am also open to trades for AR's and other guns. I prefer texting because I am not on here all that much anymore. Feel free 262-902-1670 Tim

Back