• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrehautian

NAXJA Forum User
Due to financial burden that I need to start digging myself out of, I need to sell a less used toy. If you are serious with offers, put them up, but I am pretty set on my price.

1999 XJ
201,6XX miles (I bought with 148k in 2009)
Inline 6/AW4
4.5" IRO lift kit with new leaf springs (rear is probably an inch or so taller because I got lift shackles on it also.
31" Goodyear MTR Kevlar's with less then 5k on them since they were put on in 2014 (full size spare in back with zero miles)
Cheap steel rims with center caps
ZJ front seats
IRO double shear track bar
Sway bar disconnects
Ares Fab rear bumper (is for a 96 and below so the hatch doesn't open from the outside, a little grinding will fix this issue)

$1200 as it sits right now at my place
$1500 with brand new, paint Logan's metal products front bumper and all my extra parts (1400 for red members here or 1500 with two LED pod lights and small light bar).

It does have a pin hole leak on power steering pump hose which I just found out while at Redbird on Saturday and there is a coolant leak (probably tstat housing). It isn't pretty, but it has gotten me around since I got it without a problem minus the two times I had a battery go bad. Not trying to recoup all my money I put into it, just a little over tires/rims. Buy it for tires and rims and part the rest, I don't care. It is all or nothing though for my sale part.

Title is at my house, free and clear.

Full disclosure, there is one member is first in line.

Last edited:
I will take it for 1400. I can have you money immediately.

Sold pending funds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back