• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 XJ for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

95silverstallion

NAXJA Forum User
Caught in the middle of a front suspension upgrade and im gonna lose my mind. I just cant take it any more. LOL

Its a 1998 Cherokee Sport. 4.0 auto. 160k miles. 4.5" lift. Runs great. Never wheeled ever. I bought it 100% bone stock. Body is in pretty good shape. All doors are great shape. Drivers rocker is pretty rusty but passenger side is perfect. Only other rust is whats hiding behind the rear bumper behind the rear wheel well. Power windows all work and power locks. New carpet in passenger area.

Was my DD until I got this hair brained idea to "hook it up". Last week I was pulling down 19 mpg hand calculated. All parts are either 100% brand new or have maybe 500 miles on them. Im just gonna start listing parts:

Rear drum brakes are all new, drums shoes everything. Fronts are just new pads. Also LONG extended brake lines and all new hard lines
OME CS033RA leafs, new stock shackles
HD offroad no lift shackle kit
Bilstein 5100s front and rear
Adv Adapters SYE
IRO frame stiffeners
Spicer ball joints and U joints, all new
Ruffstuff 1 ton steering kit
IRO Dubbly shear TB
OME 934 front coils with 2" spacer.
17" Rubicon wheels, 5 wheels with tires. 265/70-17 regular passenger tires
Spidertrax spacers

Probably more but like I said Im going insane. LOL

Heres the fun part:

I decided I wanted to build a midarm 3 link the front so at the present time The Jeeps is front end is out.

I have all Ruffstuff parts
(4) 1.25 RuffStuff Heims for the lowers made from 2x2-1/4wall sq tubing
(2) 7/8 Ruffstuff heims for the upper with 1.5" 1/4 wall round tube
Adjustable link tower axle side
Adjustable frame side bracket
Clayton Bridge truss.

I have over $5000 into it counting what I paid for the Jeep. Looking for $4000. Pretty solid on that price.

Ill post pics in a bit. Any other specifics let me know

Never mind. Delete the thread. It was a heat of the moment post. The 3 link is done. My bad. I tried to delete it myself a bit after posting but it was too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back