• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 2-door SE 5-speed (zero rust) in MA

mcguyver_xj

NAXJA Forum User
-Selling one of my projects due to loss of interest and not living at a house with a garage...

-1998 Cherokee SE 2-door 5-speed 4.0 2wd 8.25 rear 180k on body 120k on 4.0...new motor mounts, tranny mount, tranny fluid, rear output seal, pilot bearing, throwout bearing, apn header, 99+ intake, 60mm bored throttle body, new water pump, tune-up, t-stat....newer tires

I understand its 2wd but for the right price will come with parts to swap it to 4x4

-located in feeding hills, ma runs and drives great needs passenger door panel and some other misc. stuff, headliner, one fender flare mounted or other three dismounted, front bumper caps are not installed, jeep is ready good and ready to go if i didnt just get a good deal on a lifted xj i would swap this and lift it cause it is SOOOO clean due to it being from Georgia but 2-doors arent my favorite so its gotta go...

asking $3200 obo with 4x4 swap parts

any interest interest in trading for a half complete 89 Comanche project? lol

it's all obd1 swapped 95' 4.0/ax-15/np231 in it now on junk stock axles. have a set of dana 44's with xj mounts already on them that i was planing on putting under it. sprung over w/ shackles and re 7.5" coils up front on Currie short arms and stock tires right now...

Last edited:
any interest interest in trading for a half complete 89 Comanche project? lol

it's all obd1 swapped 95' 4.0/ax-15/np231 in it now on junk stock axles. have a set of dana 44's with xj mounts already on them that i was planing on putting under it. sprung over w/ shackles and re 7.5" coils up front on Currie short arms and stock tires right now...

pm me pics

If only you were asking like half that price, too bad the body wasn't a little cleaner. Id drive that then cut it up into a MJ project I have in mind.

Back