• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ 120k mi. $4000

DreamsOfMoab

NAXJA Forum User
A few facts about the Jeep:
-1996 Cherokee SE 4.0L I6
-Second owner
-120,xxx miles
-Cold A/C
-Cruise Control
-Automatic
-Chrysler 8.25
-Clear title

Modifications:
-4.5" DPG Offroad coils
-Bilstein 5150's
-Frank Z's Long Arms
-3.5" RE springs + 1.5" TnT shackles
-4.56 gearing
-Aussie front locker (Gearing and locker installed by Crane Hi Clearance)
-Currie HD steering
-JKS Trac Bar
-JKS Sliders (Installed by Crazy Ed's, welded to unibody)
-TnT Steering box brace
-33x10.50r15 BFG Mud Terrain KM2's (Mounted Dec. 2012, less than 2,000 miles on them)
-Stock ZJ Canyon wheels (not using spacers)
-2003(ish?) WJ seats
-Alpine deck and speakers w/ audio jack
-Cobra CB
-Herculined Lower section
-Recently new air filter, radiator, spark plugs, ignition coil and starter

The not-so-good:
-Two winters in Gunnison have run the current battery nearly dead, it's a Die Hard, which has (I believe) a lifetime warranty with Sears
-The slider's welds need to be cleaned up
-The steering wheel has a little play and is partially off-centered, post-Currie HD steering install (never got around to adjusting it)
-The Herculiner is starting to fade and peel in a few locations
-The Jeep has been in two fender-benders, one in 2006 and one in 2008, the only damage the Jeep ever received was to the front clip, which has been replaced with an older-style grille (I always liked their look better), despite the accidents, the title has always been clear.

I'm asking $4000 for the Jeep. It's currently located in Gunnison, but due to new jobs, my fiancee and I will be moving over the hill to the Boulder area in early February. Buyer will also receive a red Hi-Lift jack with the Jeep. Although it's not the clearest shot, this is the most recent picture, with the new KM2's on it. I would consider a trade for a 2001+ Audi A4 with under 120K miles, or similar vehicle (AWD, sedan, 5/6-speed, 25+ MPG highway...), I would be willing to add up to $2000 in the trade, for the right vehicle.

Contact me via PM or simpson.ozn(at)gmail.com for inquiry or more pictures.
Jeep_zps0e83c4a5.jpg

Back