• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 Cherocar sport

premoxj

NAXJA Forum User
I like this Jeep a lot, but i'm too tall and its killing my knee crouching down getting in and out of it daily. Will trade for a nice F150. Below is copied from the ad on Craigslist. It runs great. Price is $2500

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/4341278237.html

Up for sale is a great running cherokee. It is currently my daily driver so its very reliable. I'm needing a truck badly though so I would consider a trade for a 97+ f150 w/ V8. I can throw some cash on top depending on the truck. Lots of recent maintenance done and new parts. Also has a nice header back exhaust and flowmaster muffler that the previous owner installed. Comes with a Sony stereo, decent speakers and a small sub in the back. Just under 160K miles. Rear windows are tinted. Front doors are setup for quick door removal for summer driving

Its packing a 4.0 I6, auto with cruise control, ice cold AC, 4x4 (NP242 transfer case) and 8.25 rear axle with Riddler diff cover. It also has some nicely built box in ends for the rear shackle points on the leafs. Has a trailer brake setup already and I have a hitch for it but haven't installed. It has some BFG AT tires with a lot of tread left and a full size spare in the back. Stock transmission cooler installed. Its the smaller Jeep in the pictures, the other isn't for sale.

New parts and work done:
Optima red top battery
Idle controller
Throttle position switch
O2 sensor
shocks
Rear main seal
Valve cover gasket (nice rubber Napa brand)
Oil pan gasket (same as above)
Throttle body and passages cleaned out
resealed all vacuum fittings on manifold
new rear bump stops
recent oil change
riddler diff cover

01111_72GkjK5PlYJ_600x450.jpg

00a0a_a6Yu1HXHmRs_600x450.jpg

00101_2MBPfIhltQO_600x450.jpg

Back