• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 XJ 131k. $750 OBO

Mr.Smith

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

1st and foremost. I bought this XJ to be a trailer queen, so I DO NOT have a title. The previous owner junked it thinking the engine was locked up, after checking it out, I purchased it and put a new battery in it....and TA DA. anyway, I have the information from the previous owner, who was/is willing to sign the proper paperwork to get a title but I cannot guarantee the ability to obtain said title and have no information on how it would work outside of Kentucky. Jeep is located in Georgetown Kentucky. (central KY)

I have been a long time lurker and a user of the Naxja forum since 2012, all with intentions of building a nasty XJ to play in. I purchased a great platform to start with in this 1995 XJ. Unfortunately the project has been on hold since pretty much the day I bought it. I need to part ways with it and send it to someone that can use it.

Jeep has 131k on it and runs great. Body is pretty darn straight with only a couple little dings in it. Paint sucks. I think there are some tiny spots of rust starting in the floor board corners on the bottom side, not through all the way last I checked. On a fresh oil change. I put a new battery in it, and a new water pump as the old one began to make some racket. Also has a new CPS sensor, and coil. Mice chewed up some wiring and I rewired it all functional. Pretty standard XJ, Heat and AC work, non power windows. Its an 8.25 Rear - dana 30 front w/3.55 gears. 231 transfer/aw4 trans. 4x4 works as it should. Fender flares have been removed but I still have them, and I re-welded the drivers front door hinge.

Things I have which could potentially go with the XJ for the right price.

Smitty built bumper with winch Used but in great shape (needs solenoid for winch)$500
15x10 on 5x4.5 black steel wheels 125 miles on them (literally)$150.00
Ruff Stuff Full length uni rail stiffeners. Still wrapped in cellophane. $170
Ruff Stuff front and rear diff covers NIB $200
Stinger Bar for front bumper. New never used $50

$1500 jeep and all things extra.

I will be happy to send anyone pictures who wants them.

Shipping only on YOUR DIME. I will also load on a trailer and deliver for the right price. Additional items will only be sold with the jeep, or after the jeep is sold.

Shoot me a PM if interested. By no means do I have to get rid of this project and parts, but I feel someone could put it on the dirt before me and its a good one to do so with. No need to low ball, and if you don't agree with my prices, I'm listening.....to reasonable objections anyway.

I will try to get pictures to you first thing tomorrow morning, gotta head to work in just a few. If you can receive text, shoot me your number and it will make it a lot easier for me to get them to you. And I realized last night it was in the wrong section, but like you said the mods will most likely move it. Thanks

Please send photos of the XJ good ones and all extras to me I'm interested in everything if is as you say it is.

Send all photos and information to my "email ONLY" at [email protected]

Thanks,
Fred

Back