• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Lifted Jeep Cherokee Country 4X4 Forest Green With 73,000 Miles

XJbigman

NAXJA Forum User
1995 Jeep Cherokee Country 4X4 Forest Green With Tan Leather Interior

6 Cylinder with 73,000 miles
AW-4 Transmission
NP231 Transfer Case with AA SYE kit and Tom Woods Rear Driveshaft

Front Hp Dana 30 with Yukon 4.88 gears and complete rebuild kit installed no more then 1,000 miles ago. Disc brakes that have been serviced not to long ago and drilled and slotted rotors in the front.

Rear Ford 8.8 also with Yukon 4.88 gears as well as an Aussie Locker also with no more then 1,000 miles on them. We used Ruff Stuff Specialties brackets for the swap and also got a Ruff stuff diff cover. The rear also has disc brakes.

All steering components are from Rusty's off road, which includes the HD Tie rod with the ends, draglink, and track bar with the drop frame bracket. The front also has quick disco sway bar ends.

The lift kit consists of Rough Country Long arm upgrade kit with 6.5" Rusty's off-road coils and 4.5" leaf pack with 1.5" Shackles. All parts are practically brand new and have yet to see any trails.

There is a real nice pre-runner style tube bumper that has 2 light tabs on top and has the mounting holes for a winch. The rear bumper is a after market square tube style bumper with 2 tabs for D-rings.
The interior is a real nice tan leather interior with wood grain dash and trim. Installed is a JVC head unit with Pioneer speakers all around as well as a Pioneer amp under the rear seat hooked up to a 10 inch Visonik base in a custom box.
The tires are 34X10.50X 15 Super Swamper TSL's with black steel rims. Tires have about 35% tread left and are in decent shape. Also included is a full size spare.

The Bad
The rear seat has a 6" tear at the seam in middle of the seat seems like it could be fixed.
The driver side door speaker works when it wants to could be getting ready to go up or could be a loose wire.
Both rear door locks work but are a little sticky and sometimes you need to open the door from the inside.
This truck has been wheeled since I got it so there is some body damage but that just adds character. Most noticeable are a 12" diameter dent in the PS Front door, 7" diameter dent in the rear QP, and the gas tank lid is dented in.

Asking $6,000 obo for the truck and tons of spare parts that I have collected over the years. Also I have a front Dana 44 that has been completely re-built and is practically a bolt in axle. All you need to install are the gears you choose on running and a set of manual hubs. Overall the truck is in great shape and has been taken care of well. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions via email, txt, or call me at 410-967-7998. Here is a copy to my Craigslist link. I will see if i can figure out how to post some more pictures tomorrow.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/2715801467.html

Back