• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 F250 PSD, need to sell ASAP

mcantar18c

NAXJA Forum User
Copied from my Craigslist ad:

1995 Ford F250 extended cab long bed
7.3 Powerstroke turbo diesel
5 speed manual 4x4
Power locks and windows, sliding rear window
35" BFG All Terrains
240k miles

The Good:
~4-5" suspension lift (not a cheapo body lift)
Two new 950cca batteries with warranty
Recent oil change (~500 miles ago)
4.10 gears with limited slip rear
New heavy-duty clutch installed late December/early January
New bushings in the front axle (installed at same time as the clutch)
Cold air intake
Tint on back side windows and back glass
Clean Colorado title
Good interior
Spare bed is included with the truck if you want it. If nothing else, its a few hundred pounds of scrap steel you can profit from.

The Bad:
The tailgate is a bit beat up.
Rear right side of the bed has a dent in it. Not major, but noticeable.
Needs a new fuel filter. Mounted at the top of the engine, looks like an oil filter, no more expensive or difficult to replace than an air filter.
Rear tires need to be replaced soon, I don't think they would do well in the snow. Could be rotated with the fronts for snow if you can't afford new tires.
Needs a u-joint on the front passenger side shaft (does not effect driving in 2wd, makes noise but will still move with 4x4 engaged).
Stereo not hooked up to speakers.
Driver's side window doesn't work for some reason. Worked when I parked it a few weeks ago. I suspect it's an issue with the switch on the door panel, shouldn't be too difficult to fix (switch panel comes off with 1 screw, separate from the rest of the door).

Selling it because I ship out in early November and I don't want to deal with storing it somewhere.
The ONLY things I'm willing to trade for are firearms or a late 60's GT500 project (even just the empty shell of the body). Not interested in any other vehicles for the same reason I'm selling this one. I would trade straight across for the right firearms if it's an EQUAL VALUE.

$3500 cash or trade. This is less than I have into it and less than what similar trucks are selling for, so the cash price is FIRM.
Call/text 720-220-3157 or PM.

img1699o.jpg

img1700tz.jpg

img1892nx.jpg

img1894im.jpg

What u looking to trade for brother

The ONLY things I'm willing to trade for are firearms or a late 60's GT500 project (even just the empty shell of the body). Not interested in any other vehicles for the same reason I'm selling this one. I would trade straight across for the right firearms if it's an EQUAL VALUE.

Selling it because I ship out in early November

Hmmmmm........... :gag: :laugh:

These are from October 4th 2010

I'll bet you a 6 pack I ship out before he goes wheeling :D

idk, man... uncle sam seems reluctant to deploy your ass for some reason. ;)

September 17th 2010:

You do realize that I ship out next month?

If I was gonna be around for the winter, I'd still be looking to replace this truck with another truck. But I leave in 5 weeks... I'll be gone before the really bad weather hits, and a bike will be cheap to buy, insure, and gas up until then, and will be easy to store while I'm gone.

August 20th 2010:

Best MOS you can get :D. Where ya comin home from? I ship out Oct 25, maybe I'll bump into ya.

June 11th 2010:

Been to MEPS 3 times now. They did my ASVAB and medical on separate days for some reason, then I had to go back again cause some BS about my fingerprints not scanning through right so we had to redo them. I hate MEPS... it's like the DMV, but worse.
Nailed my orders on my wall right above my bed...
JOB: 11x1 O 00 YY
TYPE: OSUT
SHIP DATE: 20100607
START DATE: 20100618

Getting to be a broken record......

I see you haven't lost them disturbingly good search skills lol.
Pending paperwork issues (first delay) or a broken foot (second time), I'm actually leaving this time.

Troy.....we need to talk on this.....for reals. We could buy the Ferd that McTerd is selling (73 percent out of your pocket and 19 dollars out of mine) and we'll do a mobile fly tying business after you spring for a camper shell so I can sleep in it down by the river. We'll hang your Snoopy rod and reel on that ther gun rack. Thoughts? We just gotta come up with a place to put my beer and caviar.

We'd have better luck selling outta the back of a Vanagon......... that there "Ferd" has bullet holes in it...... gonna scare off the meek fish-boy types from buying your flies.

Before any of that, we need to see if we can afford your need to be supplied with disposeable waders...... those things ain't coming into any mobile business I'm associated with..... :nono:

Good God that's an ugly ass truck.... He will have a new one in about a month... I can feel it... Kidding aside good luck with the sale mason!

Actually if I had the money it would make a good replacement for my F250

Actually if I had the money it would make a good replacement for my F250

Dutch I have a spare bed sitting in my garage. Its yours if you want it for however much is costs you to come up to get it. IIRC you have a flatbed right?

Dutch I have a spare bed sitting in my garage. Its yours if you want it for however much is costs you to come up to get it. IIRC you have a flatbed right?

I'll hit you up. I actually just got rid of the flat bed so my truck is nithing but naked frame behind the cab right now.

Truck is SPF until either Oct. 30 or Nov. 5. I'll update when something happens.

Rich, I didn't hear back from you about coming to get it, so I let the potential buyer of the truck claim the bed with it. If he bails on the purchase, I'll let you know.

Oh yeah, sorry about that. I had a guy make arrangements to buy my trans and t-case so I don't need the bed. I though I'd texted you but must've forgot.

No worries. They ended up not taking the bed, so if you want it for something the offer still stands. I just need to get it out of my garage.

Back