• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Cherokee 2 door

BigSteve

NAXJA Forum User
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3578871423.html

I have a green 1995 Cherokee 2 door for sale. It is a manual transmission 4.0l 6 cylinder. It is a 4 wheel drive with the np231 transfer case. Dana 30 front and Chrysler 8.25 rear axles. It has manual windows and manual door locks. It has a budget boost on it with 30 inch tires and full size spare. It has 203,000 miles roughly. For sale the vehicle is going to be registered as an OHV as it does not currently pass smog. I have put a new cat converter in it and it still did not pass. It has no fault codes and I am not sure what will fix it. In the past 6 months I have installed a new battery and starter, both factory parts. I have installed a 2 core copper brass radiator and went through the cooling system within the past 15k. It does have a tow hitch. I intended to turn it into an offroad toy but have since bought a new Jeep. It runs good, just doesn't pass smog. I also have Lebaron hood vents that I will throw in if you want them. I also have a XJ dana 44 rear axle that I will throw in for another $300. The price is $2200 obo for NAXJA.

Payments?!

Hey if someone is willing to make a reasonable offer they can do payments. They just can't have the Jeep until I receive full payment. Heck if someone liked the Jeep and wanted me to hold it until they come up with the cash (in a reasonable amount of time) I would do that as long as they put $200 good faith money down.

Not trying to poop in your thread but 2200 is pretty expensive for OHV only. Smog stuff in CA is a pain, if you took it to a smog shop and fixed the problem you can get the money back with a quick sale. Sucks.

My 94 did the same thing, changed the exhaust header and gasket and went thru with flying colors.Found my small crack and a bad leak on the intake manifold gasket.Now i don't have any problem with it, my 89 is next.

spray around the head area of the intake and exh gasket.You'll find the leak.Repair that and you'll be on the road with tags.Mine was 850 at 25, install new cat and numbers went up.Made the leak bigger i guess(installed new hangers and bent pipe up a little).After repairs mine was so low i couldn't see how it passed.lol.

Back