• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) - Priced to move @ $2700

JoesXJ

NAXJA Forum User
1994 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) - Priced to move @ $2700 Fresno, CA

1994 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) - Priced to move!!

172,000 miles, 4.0L HO I-6, NP231 part time 4x4 transfer case, AW4 (automatic transmision), A/C, power windows/locks, cruise control, 3.5? Rubicon Express lift with rear leafs and 1.5" TNT Boomerang shackles, HP Dana 30 ( x-drilled disc) front axle / Chrysler 8.25 - 29spline (drum) rear axle - both geared 4.56, 31x10.5x15 ProComp All Terrains on "rock crawler" 15x8 rime with 3.75 offset, RockHard4x4 full ROLL CAGE powder coated black, fading black JCR rock rails, ARB Safari snorkel with K&N air filter, front tow hooks, Warn front diff cover and transfer case skid, OE engine skid, hood vents, class 3 tow package with brake controller and 7-pin wiring (tow a trailer with brakes).

The Jeep runs great. In the last years it?s gotten a new water pump, alternator, new struts and a 3-core radiator. Other than a few little things, it needs a rear pinion seal and an alignment. I would also recommend to change the tires to 32 or 33's when these wear out.....31's and 4.56 gears are a little too steep for freeway use (higher RPM's), though I drive on the freeway all the time with no issues.

As extras, I also have a set of used Bushwhacker flares that are rattle canned black, all the parts necessary to convert the rear to disc brakes (ZJ setup) and a Surco roof rack (needs repaired) with tire, axe/shovel and hi-lift mounts and a full size spare tire.

$2700 FIRM

Located in Madera (Ranchos), CA

Joe (559) 917-3176 or PM me
best.gif

DSC_4134.jpg

DSC_4142.jpg

DSC_4146.jpg

DSC_4138.jpg

DSC_4153.jpg

DSC_4168.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a killer deal!