• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 Jeep Cherokee 2-Door 4x4

xj92

NAXJA Forum User
1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

I'm the 2nd owner. First owner was an older lady that put 80,000 miles on it and never even put it into 4wd. I have driven it more aggressively than that for the last 62,000 miles but it has been well maintained.
2-Door
Full-time 4x4 (NP242 Transfer Case)
4.0L Straight 6
5-speed AX-15 Transmission with external slave cylinder conversion
33" tires
3.5" lift
MP3 CD Player
Heavy-Duty aftermarket front & rear bumpers.
The head has been rebuilt & ported for more power, along with a custom exhaust and intake manifold. Many other performance add-ons.
Dark green exterior with grey interior. Additional pictures available at http://rides.webshots.com/album/574840749myJkhI?vhost=rides.
Body is rough in some spots as this has been setup and used occasionally for off-roading.
Price is negotiable. Make me an offer. My email is [email protected].

2032753760025571949UZayUm_th.jpg

Additional Details:
Rear Axle: D35, 3.55 gears, open diff
Front Axle D30, 3.55 gears, open diff
Wheels: Black Rockcrawler 16x8, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, 4.25 Backspacing
Tires: BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2 285/75R16 (33x11.5) Full size spare in back.
K&N Drop-In Air Filter
Throttle Body Spacer
99+ Intake Manifold
MORE Bombproof Motor Mounts
Driver-side block bracket has been reinforced to use an extra hole on the block.
2-core Modine Radiator
AGR Super TC Power Steering Pump
Custom long-arm setup, using 2" 1/4" wall DOM for the lowers.
From the rear bumper all the way to where the stock lca mounts used to be has been sleeved with 1/4" and 1/8" steel on 3 sides. I even dropped the gas tank to sleeve that portion.
I'm sure there is more but I can't think of it at the moment. The engine runs stronger and smoother now than it did when I bought it at 80K miles.

$3800 obo.

Sorry, thought I had included that.

When I bought it I looked hard to make sure it wasn't an automatic, only because I like driving a stick and I've never had a manual tranny go on me, but I've been through a few autos. I realize the AW4 is a good tranny too though, to each their own.

Back