• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 bus toy hauler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
I bought this 2 years ago from a guy on this board, his build thread:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617423
After I bought it from him I added the following items:

4400 watt generator
15000 btu ac (not shown in pics)
stove top
in "bed" toolbox
shelf unit Stereo system (not shown in pics)
2 captains chairs from a conversion van (not shown)
and redid the entire interior pics are as follows
Before
IMG00070.jpg

After
SDC10728.jpg

SDC10730.jpg

SDC10732.jpg

SDC10723.jpg

Powered by DT 360, intercooled. Has allison Tranny.

The good is this thing is pretty bad ass. With the generator running the ac keeps the interior cool while driving on a 90 degree day.......

The bad, its a bus so it only does 65 tops, driving through Indiana she averages 63-64mph (gps avg). Going up Jellico mountain on th TN / KY border she drops down to 35 mph (most big hills she drops to 55),, but has no problems, again its a bus.

I did turn up the fuel on the fuel pump and added a egt gauge.

She gets right around 8mpg.

Before anyone says anything the overhang is not an ssue I have NEVER dragged it or hit anything with it (its only about 3' longer than original).

Located in New Albany,IN (right across From Louisville KY). Fly in and drive home.
ASKING 4900 OBO.

Last edited:
Fridge is included.

Brakes are electric over hydro so no special DL required.

Registered as an RV.

Busses are cool.

I can reassure anyone that the overhang isn't an issue, and that this is the way to haul a Jeep. Besides, EVEYONE will look at you going down the hwy, especially the kids.

this was mine... :cry:

picture.php

I'd buy it HoBag if it weren't so damn ugly, er, I mean if i had the money..

Good luck.

I remeber when this was for sale locally to me and wish I had the money then to buy it and of course I don't have the funds again when it comes back up for sale :(

crap that thing is cool. I really wish i had the funds i bet you would even throw in some relo brackets :)

does the hat come with it?

mac 'wish it did 70 and i had a place to park it' gyvr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back