• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 XJ Cherokee For Sale

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
As it says, 1988 XJ Cherokee For Sale

34k miles-odo reads right with the new engine in 2003. 4.0
AW4
NP242 with RE hack and tap (correct speedo gear)
Dana 30-4.11 Yukon Gears, Alloy USA shafts, Alloy USA seals, control arm skids, extended sway bar mounts.
Dana 44-4.11 Yukon Gears, Alloy USA shafts, ARB Air Locker, JKS lower shock mounts.
Both have Spidertrax Spacers, both have JKS stainless brake lines

Suspension:
3.5" Rubicon Express Coils
3.5" Rubicon Express Leaf Springs (sit at 5")
JKS Shackle
Old Man EMU Shocks and SS
TnT Customs Y-Link Long arm kit
TnT Customs HD Trac Bar (Rustys Offroad Brace)
JKS Quick Discos
JKS ACOS
JKS Bumper stops front and rear
JKS U-bolts
JKS Bar Pin (rear only)
DPG Bump Stop Plates

Skids:
JCR Offroad Winch Bumper
Tomken Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier
Kevin's Offroad Rock Rails
Warn Diff Skids on both Axles (D30 & D44)
Skid Row Gas Tank Skid

Tires & Wheels:
Stock Wrangler Steel Wheels
33x10.5r15 BFGoodrich MT KM
33x9.5r15 BFGoodrich AT KO Spare on ECCO wheel

Interior:
ForMatt Fab Hi-Lift Jack Mount with custom hoops
Husky Liners (front, rear, cargo)
Rock Lights (Hella)
IPF 968 SC
New Head Liner in 2005
Wet Oke Seat Covers for the front, leather rear seat.
ARB Snorkle

Color-Navy (Painted in 2001-5 coats of OEM navy and 9 coats of Clear)
Damage (rock jumped out and hit me last Oct) fixed with new pass. side fender, header panal, grill and headlights, plus replace the headlight wiring harness with Painless Wiring Plugs.
Optima Red Top Battery
Jeepers Creepers Battery Cables
Magna Flow Cat
Dynomax OEM muffler

Runs great, all Mobil 1 fluids, Mopar ATF in AW4 only. Power windows, locks, seats, mirrors. AC does work but it needs a new condensor. All new upper and lower rad hoses as well as the 6 other hoses. New Belt. New brakes in 2008. No leaks, no issues, starts right up. I have had this since 1997 and with a change in job we are in need of selling this. The ARB is run by a 10lb Powertank and ARB manifold but I am going to keep that along with the Powertank mount I am also going to keep the Aussie Locker from the Dana 30 but would be willing to keep it in for full price. It has no radio, I just took it out. The sun roof is sealed (very hard to find a new gasket for it). The new fender and header panal are black, I didn't paint them because of cost. Bed liner on the rocker panels and underside. New fender skirts. No rust on the floor. Floor is coated inside as well with seam sealer and bed liner. New black carpet in 2008 as well.

I will take pictures and I will post them up. Located in Central PA, 17202 Chambersburg off of I-81. email me at [email protected]
This hurts to write this after all the time and money I have spend on this but you will not find a better XJ than this. It does have some rock rash from normal wheeling trips on Rausch Creek in PA but drives great, and has a lot of years left in the engine and drivetrain. What am I looking to get for it?
$7800 obo.
Thanks, Paul

BTT-price lowered to $7200.

I must sell this ASAP. Thank you Juice

Pictures to follow-my wife and camera are out of town until this weekend so I'm going to post cell phone pics.

$7000 obo Pics
attachment.php

Tires have less than 5K miles on them. OME shocks are new and will not come with the rig. I'll put on DT8000 shocks with JKS bpe's for the front. OME shocks for the rear will stay. Thanks, I must sell. Paul

Back