• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Limited forsale

Dragon_Fly

NAXJA Forum User
I have another project Im working on and cant have two. This is a Red 1988 XJ Limited Edition. Leather, PS, PW, PD, power seats, AC, privacy glass, tow package, etc. It has a new Alternator, Battery is a Year Old, Upgraded the aux fan. Coolant system has been flushed out twice and replaced the thermostat and the coolant bottle with new. Upgraded the power door relays. Runs and drives great. I get about 19mpg mixed. Ive been thru all the electronics and worked out all bugs. All sensors have been tested and/or calibrated. Tires are still in good shape. I replaced the factory fog lamps with new. Its all stock. I will throw in some of the goodies I have been collecting for the budget lift. Im going another route with the next project. Im asking 1800 usd obo. Will post pics as soon as I get the cable for my camera. Located in Boise Idaho. Will deliver within reason.

Back