• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Honda civic 4 Door for sale

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
Craigslist is being retarded so im posting it up again.

here goes

Selling my 1988 Honda civic Sedan. I was going to restore it but never found the time and the motivation was just no longer there. The car is great on gas ( 26-33 MPGS) and needs a little TLC. Nothing major but with some time and a little bit of cash, this car will run for another 100k or more.
Currently the car has 230,xxx miles on the original block. The head was swapped for a 1995 VTEC head about a year go. Along with that it also has an OBD1 ECU, Dizzy, OBD0-OBD1 jumper harness and a 4 wire Oxygen Sensor. The car has a MPFI conversion that was done by myself. I have been working on the EF chassis for over 10 years so the car runs fine and has no Check Engine lights.
With the car being an 88' it has its pros and cons. All of the little "cons" were going to be addressed by me but again, I don't have much time these days to work on it. I will do my best to catalog all the little things that need attention.

The bad
- Has cracked windshield
-Could use a new catalytic converter ( will need help passing smog if not changed )
-Engine smokes a bit when you punch it hard ( have almost complete block for a rebuild that will be included with the sale)
-Rear passenger door only opens from the inside
-Door cylinders will need to be replaced ( easily found @ Pep Boys for 50 bucks )
-Rear glass has original tint that needs to be scraped off as it bubbled up
-Passenger side rack en bushing needs to be replaced, I have the replacement bushing from HONDA ( slight vibe when braking is felt due to this )
-CV boots will need to be replaced at some point due to small tears ( does not clunk as of now )

The good
-Acura Integra front and rear disk brakes ( prop valve not installed but is available )
-1993 Integra GS-R wheels
-Falken Azenis tires 195/60/14( will need to be replaced soon )
-Integra rear lower control arms & sway bar ( sway bar not yet installed )
-All black interior ( except for the rear seat and seat belts, those are the original Burgundy )
-Aftermarket stereo with Ipod interface
-2.5 inch exhaust with High flow Cat ( Needs to be tweaked as it rubs on chassis a bit and can be heard from time to time )

As stated before, i have spare parts for an engine rebuild that I will include with the purchase of the vehicle. Car also is equipped with anti-theft and will be discussed with the new owner upon receipt of payment for the vehicle.

Back