• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987-1988 jeep 4.0 Need it gone asap

jimmydaux

NAXJA Forum User
Hey fellas, I have an engine out of a 87 or an 88 that I am looking to get rid of. It is hanging from a chain in my parents garage and I need to get it gone before my dad throws a fit. I was told that it ran but had low compression in #3. Complete engine with serpentine bolt on accessories, intake and exhaust manifolds, fuel rail and injectors(missing one for some reason), Distributor, coil, mechanical fan and a few other miscellaneous items.

Like I said, I need this gone asap, if you can use it make an offer here or give me a call at 801-916-9752.

I dont know if this is kosher and I apologize if its not, but there are some pics posted on ksl for those interested.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=9541419&cat=&lpid=

Damn, I wish I was closer. I'd take this off your hands in a heart beat. I've been looking for an engine to freshen up for a while now.

Back