• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1982 Honda Big Red ATC Ocala, FL

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Honda 200 3 wheeler than I picked up a couple months ago and I just have too many projects to try and make this one work.

It has a newer engine in it ('84 I believe) and I have the original engine for it as well. It is in good shape. I have been able to get it to start but it needs some carb work and may have a wiring issue.

I put on a new battery as well as the ignition module. Tires are in decent shape and hold air...even the seat is nice.

It really is a cool old beast but again I have too many projects so this one needs to go.

I'm asking $600 OBO. I can bring it to you within a reasonable distance from Ocala, FL for fuel money ($1.00 a loaded mile...say up to 50 miles).

I can bring it to the crawl but will not unless you pay me up front...I don't want to eat up all the extra space on the way up there and then have to truck it home too.

I will also consider trades for some 36" tires for a 16" rim.

I will try to post pictures tomorrow.

That thing is in nice shape. I have a 200X I ride around the farm in Aiken. Love those things. Doug if you know how to ride them off road they are no more dangerous then a dirt bike or four wheeler. ;)

Back