• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

19' Wellcraft 186 Eclipse XL Boat

Achmed

NAXJA Forum User
1992 Wellcraft Eclipse 186 XL

This boat has a newly rebuilt 4.3 Volvo engine with a Volvo Penta DP (DouProp) outdrive with 16 hours on it. I have all the receipts for the machine work, pistons, bearings, rods, heads, etc.

It also has a brand new Bimini top, new floor, new exterior graphics, new rub rail, new cover, new CD player, new speakers, new trailer wheels, new tires, new Eagle fish/depth finder, 3 new life vests, 2 new dock bumpers, a pair of skis, ski rope and assorted ropes.

The boat cranks, runs and drives perfect. Power trim also works flawless. If you know Wellcraft, you realize they are one of the finest and highest quality boat manufacturers in the world. I guarantee you would not be disappointed in this boat.

$6500.00 and will entertain trades if they are WORTH $6500.00

DSC05067.jpg

I'd buy that boat if you weren't 2500 miles away...:thumbup:

Chris @ GATR said:
Sounds good. I may end up with a wakeboard boat if this one sells. :D

schweet! what kind?

Chris... your stuff always looks top notch! you don't cut corners, and i like that...

I suggest www.u-ship.com. Drivers that pull campers and other loads look for things to haul to pay gas money for them. We use them frequently and within the first couple of minutes we get responses from drivers. After a few hours, their rates are reasonable. Kinda like an auction but the price goes down as more people bid!

Clean looking boat! i have been in the business for 7 years and that is a very clean boat for the year

Good Luck with the sale

Back