• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16 ft v hull aluminum boat with motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
i'm selling my boat to upgrade...she's old and beat up, but so are a lot of us on this site :)

the boat is a 67 monart 16 ft v hull. its pretty stable and i've taken it out on some windy days with no problems. its banged up...but still works great. trailer is a tilt bed trailer in great shape. motor is a 1965 johnson 18 hp....i've put a lot of work into the motor and she runs great. if you're interested, i would meet half way with someone. boat has all paperwork and will come with a bill of sale. if you are interested i can pm pics and such.

$700 for boat, motor, trailer. for and extra $100 i'll throw in a trolling motor...for another $100 a duck blind. she ain't sexy, but shes a great little fishing boat!

the motor is sold, as well as the trolling motor. im going clean it out and throw the blind back on it tomorrow to try and get some pics...i haven't been able to get to in in the snow this last 2 weeks...but i think enough snow has melted for me to get to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back