• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

110V lincoln SP135 welder 350$

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Lincoln SP135 Plus. In good shape. It is set up for gas, has some wire and a few extra tips. I impulsively bought this then impulsively bought a nice Hobart 190 220V welder and I already had a lincoln sp135 so now I really don't need 3 welders. I originally planned on running this as the gas machine and keeping the other as flux, but now the 220V will run gas. The old 110v will be portable setup and the 220v will be the garage setup. I haven't used this one since I bought it, it just sits there taking up space.

350$ or make an offer I like to wheel and deal
PM or text is fine
located in sacramento
925 759 7593

Last edited:
this plugs into 110V so just a regular outlet. My lincoln 110v works amazing.

If you go Red Name ill knock off 35$ to cover the cost of going red. Our naxja member dues go towards donations to keep trails open that we all love to wheel. Plus you get discounts on SC swag at events.

I've actually been considering making some naxja sweaters to raise funds for my membership. I have it all designed and can get price quotes for certain quantities, but I need to check with the right people to make sure im not infringing any copyrights. In the meantime, I'll talk to my dad about the welder. Its been close to 5 years since I've burned some metal, I'm getting antsie.

I've actually been considering making some naxja sweaters to raise funds for my membership. I have it all designed and can get price quotes for certain quantities, but I need to check with the right people to make sure im not infringing any copyrights. In the meantime, I'll talk to my dad about the welder. Its been close to 5 years since I've burned some metal, I'm getting antsie.

Shirts/Zip up Hoodies:
Thats a BOD decision and we are working on getting some long run production shirts and sweatshirts for a Sierra Chapter Online store, but that is still a ways out. You could do a generic XJ shirt or sweater all you want though, like an XJ zip up hoodie or shirt, but no NAXJA logo . If you go red ill knock it down to 300$ so you get 15$ back plus Red name Status plus welder for the price of the welder.

I need to clear it with my parents (I still live at home, garage space is an issue) if I can get past them I'll be paying you a visit Jon.

SOLD

Back