• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 on 5.5 Alloy aluminum wheels

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Eagle Alloys wheels...

I have 5 of them, 4 with a lot of rock rash, 1 is craked, but has never leaked. 1 is BRAND NEW, never bolted onto the jeep, had a tire mounted on it.

15x8, 5 on 5.5 not sure on backspace, but the outer edge of the rim is *about* flush with the hub on a d44...

these will be available Friday, and I can deliver to JV.

I'd like $175 for them. $150 if you're in red. :clap:

100_3819.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can Tig weld some 1/2" aluminum round to the inner bead... :cheers:

but that would put these out of your monthly budget.... :gag:

still have these...

$125 for 5 rims - one is BRAND NEW and costs $100...

$100 for 5 rims if your name is in red...

How much backspacing do they have? Besides flush with a hub.

Do these have fake beadlocks on them? Do you know of anyone that can put fake beadlocks on them?

Sorry, no fake beadlocks on them, however, I can put some glue on rhinestones on them -
crystal%205mm%20rhinestones.jpg

http://craftsuppliesforless.com/craftsupplies_rhinestonejewels.html

That will look like bolt heads from far away!

As far as backspacing - I can measure tomorrow and txt you.

or you can come over to my dads house, take them, and if you decide not to use them, take them to the scrap yard!

You said they are cracked and scratched, will I gain instant "hardcore" status after installing these wheels?

Perhaps if someone worked out a package deal with you for the clear corners that you have - they might be able to gain instant "Hardcore" status -
For sale. Slightly used set of clear corner lenses. Get instant hardcore status, yet retain the upscale look of your rig.

standard.jpg

$30 plus shipping, includes a free one year membership to NAXJA. :)

Back