• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front bumper anyone?

Well worth every penny guys! Frank does some great stuff.

downsized_1002091338.jpg

will the bumper fit around my C-ROK frame stiifner kit or will I need to remove it???

Ryan, You should be able to keep/use the inside part of the C-Rok brace with Frank's bumper - his bumper brackets would just serve the same purpose as the outter C-Rok brace...... with a bumper attached to it. :thumbup:

oh ok cool....Hey frank will you be home on thursday I plan to come bye and give you my deposit for the bumper. Can you PM your address. And do you also help install it?? I can pay extra for that.

I'm gonna say that FrankZ's bumper surface is of sufficient size to hold my winch. If you want a bumper / winch combo this could be a match made in heaven. You could be ready for snow bashing by tomorrow!
bumpa.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested. Anyone know if I would be able to call Frank to discuss this, or would he be at work right now? Was in a no fault fender bender and would like to upgrade, have to move fast though. Current bent bumper rubbing on tire, have to replace this week.

Taking ideas on other solutions, was looking at the ARB from 4wd parts.

Thanks.

Thanks Frank, just got off the phone you sound like a good guy to know; for anyone out there considering this I would send him a msg.
Since I use my XJ for skiing/storm chasing and access to 14er trailheads, I am not going to mod it out too far. Because of that, I have a few friends that are recommending the ARB or something similar due to lower/slimmer profile.

Let me know if I am not seeing the light somehow.

That ARB bumper is so heavy, you're going to lose some lift in the front of your jeep... its gonna look like a stink bug. When I had mine, I had to add 2" spacers to it.

Back