• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone seen Jon?

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't heard from XTRMXJ since we all left Attica. I assume he is incommunicado in rural Indiana at his parents' farm. Just wondering what happened to his license plates.

Ok good, just wanted to make sure he made it home safely... front spool, go figure.

got a message from him a day ago on our local board.. I think he's back at home with the sheep!! :rolleyes:

Highlander said:
got a message from him a day ago on our local board.. I think he's back at home with the sheep!! :rolleyes:

That makes sense... I certainly didn't give him any.

Im here, sorry, dial up sucks and with the storms that weve been having, I havent had time to get on line much.. Also after limping the jeep back from Attica for 4 hours Ive decided to go out and buy a tow rig and trailer, going to buy it today as a matter of fact... Shit its storming again and were having lightning again, got to shut the puter off....

XTrmXJ said:
Also after limping the jeep back from Attica for 4 hours Ive decided to go out and buy a tow rig and trailer, going to buy it today as a matter of fact...

Now this is the dedication I love about this sport.

Well I bought a PowerStroke 4 door F350 Duelly with an 18 foot dovetail yesterday, Its so dam nice, I believe its called a Ranchers special, loaded to the brim, Id post pics but dial up in the boon docks with pics, just doesnt happen so you will have to wait this weekend after I get back to Va.

Anyways I will be talken to everyone later since this puter sucks ass..

I love that dam Diesel of a semi I bought.. Drove from Indiana to Washington DC before I had to stop and get a little fuel, and then to VA Beach, I pulled 15 MPG the whole way and even through the mountains with the quad in the bed and the XJ on the 18 foot dovetail and pulling a 4x8 trailer behind that, and doing 70-75 the whole time

You were towing tandem?! Is the car hauler a gooseneck? I thought tandems were only legal if the first trailer is a gooseneck rather than a bumper pull.

That truck needs a front spool.

Lawn Cher' said:
You were towing tandem?! Is the car hauler a gooseneck? I thought tandems were only legal if the first trailer is a gooseneck rather than a bumper pull.

That truck needs a front spool.
some states don't even allow it at all. I think Ohio is that way.

The rig in my drive way and a view of my neighbors house

rig_721.jpg

Oh, I thought you got one of the fancy new ones with the King Ranch package. Still a nice rig though. How many miles?

I was looking at the new ones and they all had higher milage on them than this one, this one is a 97 with the 7.3 turbo Powerstroke .. Its fully loaded and then some, the front captains chairs are not stock and are a custom built, very comfy.. Motor only has 120K on it and has 2 overdrives (aftermarket with a built in torque lock) fill Borla exhaust system, REAL WOOD interior and center consol.. Air ride reciever, and airbags on the rear suspension for the 5th wheel... Its pimp and hauls ASS

Last edited:
Back