• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In a bind have no time

dirteexj94

NAXJA Forum User
Let me explain my situation. I currently have my XJ torn apart in my garage. By torn apart I mean the header removed and the rear axle out. My intentions were to replace my cracked header along with my engine mounts. For the rear end ( Dana 44) I'm doing a disc brake conversion and installing a re-seal kit. I have the rear end out and the drum brakes off already. My problem is that I just sold my house and currently in the process of looking for a new one. I work 14 hrs a day and have no time to finish it. I'm freaking out about this rear end. If I can get it assembled I could at least throw the wheels on it and tow it if I need to. So if anyone is looking to make some extra money or know of any shop that could get it done quickly please let me know. The Jeep is at my house in Brighton, but the Dana 44 is out and mobile. Your advice is much appreciated. Thanks
Lorenzo R.

Or use an engine hoist to lift the ass end to load/unload onto a trailer and not have to rush the rear end......

Back