• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Wagoneer header panel

js_customs

NAXJA Forum User
Have a Waggy header panel for sale...it'll come with both bezels, the light harness back to the main light connector, grille, the marker lights in the grille, and the header panel itself. The only thing it needs is corner markers (which look to be the same as regular xj's, but I could be wrong.)

The passenger side bezel does have some cracks, which you can see in the pictures below.

b8stn9.jpg

120s877.jpg

15fhq44.jpg

2iavled.jpg

$85 + shipping

The corner lights are different. They look the same but are actually a little longer on the Waggies. I bought one for my 94 a while back and then realized the size difference. Still have it too if whoever buys this wants it for the price of shipping they can have it.

Thanks man. If someone is interested, I'll pay the shipping from mini man to the buyer...so you'd pay the $85 plus shipping and get the complete header panel

very tempted to buy this. would I be able to make my fenders work with it?

itll fit any cherokee from 96 and older, bolts right up, i had one on my 96.wire harness should plug in as well if i remember right. cherokee side markers will fit but theyre about 1" ish too short, not too noticable, can only use the upper mounting hole if using cherokee markers though.

I'm not sure yet but if I don't, I can send it along with someone so that will work. I'll throw in a spare drivers side bezel with it, and I'll hit the junkyard next weekend to see if I can score some corner lights

damn I missed out on this, gotta stop spending so much money anyways....

Is this sold??

Nope...I wasn't able to get it to Rocktoberfest...Let me know if you're interested. I'm not sure how it'll work with 97+ fenders but, but let me know...

Damn it! Love the look of these things, I think I want it. Any idea how much to ship to 20854?

Anybody know if there is a way to fit an older grille with newer fenders. The XJ is pretty beat so I can cut my fenders if necessary (or possible!).

ANy way you can get the amber side lenses for me?? And does it have lights in the grille aswell?

Yeah, I have corner lenses for it now, and the lights in the grill are included (have an extra set I'll throw in actually). I'd say $30ish for shipping but I'll check on that. I live like 25 min north of lancaster, PA if you'd wanna meet somewhere. I'd drive like an hour or so to meet...not sure if that helps, but let me know. I dont see why you couldnt put it on a 97+ xj, just wouldnt match the body lines (not positive on that though)

It won't match up well with the fenders... to make it look nice you could just swap 96-down fenders on though, they would match up perfectly.

you dont happen to have some 96 down fenders laying around do you?? I have no decent junkyard around my area.... If I did end up using my current fenders (there already pretty crunched up, so I dont care) is it POSSIBLE?

And Id rather just pay up for shipping, Im over 2 hours from Lancaster (just drove through there last sunday!!) and meeting half way for this would be a waste of time IMO.

I was just thinking how I would love a Waggy front end the other day, now one comes up and I have no money....damn bills getting in the way of everything I wanna do

Rent sucks....I think I'm gunna move back in my parent's basement

Back