• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone in the NAC up for a trip to MOAB????

it looks like we will be hooking up with the Intermountain Chapter whlie we are out there... anyone out east here interested in going??

im talking to mom and pops about taking the RV out there and me driving the XJ a family adventure i can just see it now they'd be in the jeep and be like what the hell are ya doin goining over the rock. LOL i already can imagine it. But i will keep talking to them.

Cherokee-Dan said:
im talking to mom and pops about taking the RV out there and me driving the XJ a family adventure i can just see it now they'd be in the jeep and be like what the hell are ya doin goining over the rock. LOL i already can imagine it. But i will keep talking to them.

an RV?? you're my new friend!! :wave: i have the same discussion going on over on the "other" site as well...

mike can we do it later or early july cause i have my Graduation on june 17th or something lik that and i want to go bad and the parents want to go on a trip as well.

Cherokee-Dan said:
mike can we do it later or early july cause i have my Graduation on june 17th or something lik that and i want to go bad and the parents want to go on a trip as well.

the dates are pretty solid.. july in the desert? no F'n way man! there is an outside chance i'd be going again in october but its doudtful.. (unless i dont go in april for some reason)

Might be going out of Oct. But all that depends on the new job. So I'll keep ya posted. Juice

Back