• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Y-Link Upgrade Truckload SALE > Fall Fling ONLY

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
Hey Y'all

We're bringing the truck to Moab, no sense running it down empty.

You'll only get this deal here at NAXJA! XJ/MJ Y-Link Upgrade = $650.00
To celebrate 25 years we're offerring the best long arm upgrade on the market to you at MFG cost. This is a limited time offer so don't miss it.

Pre-pay your order by COB Friday Oct 2nd and we'll bring the kit to you in Moab - saving you another 100 bucks or so...
If you're not going to Fall Fling what the he!! is the matter with you? :D Standard shipping still applies.
We have plenty of stock and a big truck, get them now this deal won't come around again!

Call 307-775-9565. Must know year of Jeep, transmission and transfer case model. Our belly pans are configured to the Jeep.

Place your order for any of our other parts and we'll bring that to you in Moab no shipping or handling. Orders must be pre-paid!
Only available to stock on hand or us having the time to get it built before we leave...

thats a hell of a deal! can i order and have someone else who is going pick it up for me?

thanks for supporting NAXJA!

damn you Bob and your evil temptations...my wife is gonna kill me if I purchase this good deal

Wow, what a price! Wish i would have waited on this for mine!

Too bad I already ordered mine earlier this year. I love them.

Do you have the option of putting a hole in the belly pan to get at the drain plug on for our rigs equipped with the AW4?

Thanks for supporting NAXJA!

Too bad I already ordered mine earlier this year. I love them.

Do you have the option of putting a hole in the belly pan to get at the drain plug on for our rigs equipped with the AW4?

Thanks for supporting NAXJA!

Why? the drain plug only drains about 1/4 of the fluid, so doing a proper flush requires pulling the pan anyways.. ;)

Pre-pay your order by COB Friday Oct 2nd and we'll bring the kit to you in Moab

I think Oct 2nd is a Thursday, do you mean the 2nd or the first Friday in Oct? I'm not trying to be difficult, I get paid on Thursday the 2nd and would prefer to pay after that. :)

I'm curious how big / how heavy the kit is, would it be easy to "hide" in the back of an XJ to avoid potential theft?

Thanks, I hope to be able to give you a call in the next day or so, wish I had heard about this before I bought my drop brackets.

- Dan

I think Oct 2nd is a Thursday, do you mean the 2nd or the first Friday in Oct? I'm not trying to be difficult, I get paid on Thursday the 2nd and would prefer to pay after that. :)

I'm curious how big / how heavy the kit is, would it be easy to "hide" in the back of an XJ to avoid potential theft?

Thanks, I hope to be able to give you a call in the next day or so, wish I had heard about this before I bought my drop brackets.

- Dan

Thanks for the date catch Dan. Was looking at the wrong calendar...

Orders paid by Friday 03 Oct. The kit will easily fit in the back of an XJ.

Thanks,

Bob

Sweet deal gota go cash the good old Stimulus Check,a big old :kissyou: to Uncle SAM :wantyou:and a big old :yelclap: to BOB and T&T for the great deal and the support ofNAXJA. Call ya in the AM to order mine.

Too bad that the Giveaway XJ dosen't have the Ylink. That would have been pretty cool.......Oh well, still good deal I suppose.

I got mine ordered yesterday, along with some stiffiners.
I can't wait to get these on.

Yep me to and the stiffners. Can't wait to send em to the powder coater then on the jeep they go.

Just to let everyone know the $650 sale is over but they're now selling for $760+shipping. I think I'm still going to order one up tomorrow, just thought I'd make everyone aware. I was thinking it was going to last until their current supply ran out, I guess it was just for pre MOAB orders which I didn't fully understand initially. Still a heck of a deal at $760 though.

Got mine for $650 and it shipped today:moon:

Got mine for $650 and it shipped today:moon:
Damn, so what you're saying is that I need to talk to Bob about it eh :D? Maybe I should wait til he gets back then. Thanks for the heads up.

I ordered mine last week, I was told on Monday that it should ship Wednesday (yesterday), but it doesn't show up on my bank activity yet... Hopefully it's on it's way!

Back