• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Frame Stiffeners.....!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
Ok already, we have been asked hundreds of times to make these and have worked out a design that is stronger than either of the esisting designs we have found, they are now in production. We will have them available next Friday or the following Monday.......

I haven't yet set a price but they will be fairly priced.......We will show Pics here first, you don't want to see the prototypes, they are a little cut & paste as we made changes as they evolved.....:sad1:

BTW, Not Original, better than Original! You don't have to be the first to make something to make it best!

Last edited:
runaway.gif
Information overload!!
runaway.gif

Oh, and they're not going to be 3/8" thick are they?
fawk.gif

Billy

Not 3/8"......But good idea!

Ours have more structural shape to reduce point load and add another dimension of strength.

We have been bending high quality parts for a long time & I have no doubt these are 30-40% more rigid than the rest, stronger too!

We will show Pics here first, you don't want to see the prototypes, they are a little cut & paste as we made changes as they evolved.....:sad1:

I think it would actually be pretty cool to see the phases of designs to see how the pros come up with these things.

I use old cereal boxes when I do templates:shhh:

I think it would actually be pretty cool to see the phases of designs to see how the pros come up with these things.

I use old cereal boxes when I do templates:shhh:

I like 1/4" birch plywood for flat things, it dosen't lose its shape.

For bent items I start with the measurements and make a 90% perfect first try, if my measurements are dead on thats all we need to do but usually its just the starting point and its tweaked from there until I am happy.

Great...now we have 4 of these to choose from....

:D

So who is gonna be the first to make mj comanche stiffeners??

exciting stuff. all the options :)

Back