• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Frame stiffeners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk Pitt

Adam Dowling
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii17/AdamDowling/HDORE/?action=view&current=framesleeve.jpg

Frame stiffeners, 10 guage, 100% ready for rosette welding with 1/2" holes included. Stretching from the back of the LCA mount to just past the leaf hanger. Each side weight approx. 11 pounds.

Taking pre-orders on these now. I will have the pictures of the install up next week. Contact myself or Brianho13 for details.

Will begin shipping the week of 8/25.

Oh yeah, $155 shipped.

Last edited:
Re: Coming next week to the HD lineup

framesleeve.jpg

Thanks for the order, I knew these would sell but man that was a fast first order...

Off the wall question:

Roughly the same thickness as TNT's stiffners? I have the tcase skid, but never installed the frame rail bolts because I was going to pick the stiffners up.

They've got to be close enough, I would think.

Josh

These are 1/8", I think thiers are 3/16. But fill all the rosettes and these will be plenty strong.

Damn! I just welded my TNT stiffeners on (after drilling a bunch of holes)
happysad.gif

Now, if you also sold another piece for the inside of the rails, between the lower control arm mount and the front leaf spring hanger, I think it would do really well. I'm plating the inside of mine right now so that I can mount the cross member to the inside of the rails to keep the underside smooth.

Billy

Last edited:
Supermanxj said:
Now will this also be an 1/8 inch t/c drop???

I assume that the slots are for the crossmember.

Am i correct??

Josh

Yes the slots are so you only have to loosen the xmember bolts, lower it a tad more than 1/8" and slide these into place. Yes they will drop your xmember 1/8".

Thanks for the questions, keep them coming.

try to get some next paycheck. also looking at the RK 3 long arm. how much will this interfere? (sp)

userbmx1315 said:
try to get some next paycheck. also looking at the RK 3 long arm. how much will this interfere? (sp)

Probably not much it will lower the bottom of your frame 1/8" and add 1/8" to the outside on each side of your jeep. I have not looked much into thier design so I can't tell you for sure.

Do you have a phone # I can call to give you my m/c? My billing address differs from my shipping address in the us and I need it sent under a different name ( I'm using his us address and they will not release it to a different name) It gets to complicated for the online order form

Now this really sucks!!!!!!! I just got my TnT stiffners 3 weeks ago and paid just over 2 duckets for'em!!! I waited for over a year to see what was in the works around the country and you just NOW come out with these............insert cuss word here__________________!!! Nice design by the way!

ColoradoRaptor said:
Now this really sucks!!!!!!! I just got my TnT stiffners 3 weeks ago and paid just over 2 duckets for'em!!! I waited for over a year to see what was in the works around the country and you just NOW come out with these............insert cuss word here__________________!!! Nice design by the way!

Had we known they were such a hot topic we would have jumped on them earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back